Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 130.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1942 Historic Map

Boozo - - Bug Reports and Issues

Many players, myself included, love to role play on this game. With 1939 Historic World War, it makes it easy to role play the situation in 1939, including the invasion of Poland, France, operation Barbarossa, Pearl Harbor, etc. But it’s hard to role play things later on in the war, such as D-Day, since people go inactive A fun game mode idea would be a 1942 Historic World War map. The countries would have the troops, resources, and borders of their real life counterparts. Only major countries w…

• Supply Lines

Boozo - - Suggestions / Criticism

Supply lines were one of the key factors in WW2. Part of the reason for the German invasion of Russia for failing was that their supply lines were stretched thin. All countries also commonly attacked supply lines as a way to starve the enemy's troops So here's an idea to implement them into the game. When you send a stack of troops and attack, they have to have friendly provinces (roads) behind them connecting them to either their homeland or a city or at least an accessible port. If troops don'…

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

I chat with Dante Eminem OutKast ghengis and more I think

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

By mod, I mean anyone that moderates stuff.

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

Ok then how about this? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

There's a problem: There's too many mods to make a poll. That's why I said, "Comment your own opinions" but no one doing it Quote from Boozo: “However, everyone has different opinions. Below in the comments, comment down who are YOUR favorite mods. ” See?

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

Quote from gusv: “I vote for the removal of trade outside coalitions as the worst mod of the year ... sad.png ” Yes

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

Quote from General Nightman: “Quote from Boozo: “In a post I previously wrote, it talks of the “greatest mod of all time” and how there should be a mod of the month. So why not continue the tradition? Last month (October)’s mod of the month was Dante Bugler1 This month is: Most Helpful Mod - OutKast1 Funniest Mod - Dv8nt (king of sad jokes) Nicest Mod - Dante Bugler1 ” No offense, but since when does October come before December? ” Nightman, How would there be a December Mod of the Month if ther…

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Boozo - - Off Topic

In a post I previously wrote, it talks of the “greatest mod of all time” and how there should be a mod of the month. So why not continue the tradition? Last month (October)’s mod of the month was Dante Bugler1 This month is: Most Helpful Mod - OutKast1 Funniest Mod - Dv8nt (king of sad jokes) Nicest Mod - Dante Bugler1 Mod of the Month: (Hidden Content) Congratulations! However, everyone has different opinions. Below in the comments, comment down who are YOUR favorite mods. Please note: No offen…

• Quote from Buttery_Pretzel: “It doesn't seem to have any effect on troop speed regardless of unit or unit position, and the game won't register it's been pressed when I leave the unit control screen. I've reloaded my tab several times, but to no avail. ” Forced march works perfect for me PC and phone. Just sometimes it doesn’t appear “yellow” but the time still decreases

• DON’T READ — Most Boring Post Ever

Boozo - - Off Topic

Bruh (Hidden Content) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Btw mods legit love my post

• Game Not Loading

Boozo - - Beta Feedback & Issues

All works perfectly for me

Boozo - - Off Topic

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “This is the worst way of earning points. Plus, they do not show favouritism ” Bruh I’m not trying to get points or anything, Bruh Bruh Bruh Reeeeeeeeeeee just chill ok? Look Off topic means posts that are off topic. This post has a topic — Boringness. So this post has a topic that is off topic. And also in reality if I were trying to get points (thanks for the idea xd) I would...post much more like a LOT more Like posts with empty spaces and dots so at least I’m not doi…

Boozo - - Off Topic

Look...mods love my post. Right mods?

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

Boozo - - Off Topic

Hahahahhah du kdhheehkwjdkwje Your so fUnNnNnYyYyY It’s opposite day by the way

• Government decisions

yEaH

Boozo - - Off Topic

Isn’t it a great post? Watch the mods like my post

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

Boozo - - Off Topic

Oh it’s cuz I wasn’t thinking

• Government decisions

They could at least try this for frontline games

Boozo - - Off Topic

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Can someone please stop this. This is off topic and without a topic, the topic does not make sense and you are repeating your post twice. I don't get why this thread is not closed... ” bruh Why close this thread? That’s the whole point of “off topic”