Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Role playing Discords

Luka George - - Roleplaying Threads

I have recently started a Call of War Roleplaying Discord Server where we organize events, we currently have about 10 members and are looking for more. Might you be interested?

• Hello All

Luka George - - Find Co-players

I have created a Call of War Discord, I'm looking for others to join it. When I have enough people I will plan out games in which we can all play together and form realistic, historic alliances. Though in order to do that we would need more members. If anyone is interested please just contact me.

• Manpower Rework

Luka George - - Suggestions / Criticism

I believe that the way manpower works in Call of War, is not only inaccurate and not realistic, but also straight up unfair. I have too points I would like to bring up, first being that if manpower represent the amount of drafted men, an Infantry division consists of 10 thousand to 20 thousand men, not 1300. As for tank divisons, they usually consisted of a couple thousand men, not 600. These sizes should vary based on country. Another thing which is inaccurate, would be division using up manpow…

• RP Group

Luka George - - Roleplaying Threads

I would like to be added. My discord name is Wallace#2423

• Please add me too. My discord name is Wallace#2423. Please send me a friend request and add me.