Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Or a 10k-10000000k gold buy in or something, Bytro gets it's cocaine and players get fair game.

• Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from Torspo2: “Quote from AleksanderZ: “Just ignore this thread. These kinds of OPs just want to cause trouble and start a fight (and maybe get banned in the process) ” How about you go away. ” How about you learn to speak nicer? ” Yea i try. I just don't like people trying to shut up other people and it didn't look like obvious trolling. As a hindsight, he logged in 17 hours ago so he hasn't left us yet, but maybe he just can't? Or was he really trolling? Who know…

• Rank Reset!

Torspo2 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Yes keep spamming until they fix it. If it was about gold they've already fixed it /jkjkjk

• Gold

That's the ideal, thank you.

• Rank Got Reset

I keep dropping too all the time. It's annoying, but at least i can join some of the games.

• Resetting of Rank

I am almost all the time recruit. I'm gonna miss this All in event and the operation rewards.

• Resetting of Rank

I'm broken all the time fix me

• Quote from Meowy Mittens: “Quote from Torspo2: “Aren't most operations behind paywall? At least that's what i've been thinking. ” Ignoring the fact that people already confirmed what I said earlier was wrong, only one operation is actually paywalled, all the others are free. As for golders in WaW lobbies, you get used to them. Ngl I'm not very good, but my kd is heavily inflated from fighting really bad gold users. ” We didn't ignore anything, i was just asking a question about operations. As fo…

• Now it happened to me. Rip arty.

• Political Discussions

Torspo2 - - Suggestions / Criticism

That would be very gay. Quote from 6thDragon: “About a year ago, a guy had changed his flag to the nazi flag and was dropping all kinds of gold on the map. I reported him and tried to hang in there. ” What's wrong with nazi flag? This is a ww2 game! Shame on you.

• Quote from Meowy Mittens: “Most of the cards are from players playing a crap ton of games, as each game gets their own operations. You would underestimate just how much is available for free ” Aren't most operations behind paywall? At least that's what i've been thinking. Quote from AleksanderZ: “Just ignore this thread. These kinds of OPs just want to cause trouble and start a fight (and maybe get banned in the process) ” How about you go away. Quote from cycle9: “A bit unlucky to have joined s…

• Mobile gold

Torspo2 - - General Discussions

I never even see ads.

• Artillery bug

Move and shoot never works when i try to move my arty only a little bit. I always have to move and then let AI start shooting, like someone already mentioned. It's disgusting.

• That would just make snowball effect stronger, i hate that. Also, fixing things and healing soldiers takes time, the resources used for it are prerequisites. Oh yea you can already heal with gold, good luck getting goldfree option for that.

• Operations

Unit cards are so abundant they're really ruining the game. And the deployment system isn't fun either. Whole operations thing should be deleted, it's a failed cashcow.

• Disgusting. Give golders toys to P2W even harder And the damn thing was brought in in 1944 so it better not deploy before day 20! I really hate this and it's another nail to the coffin for this greedy company. Stop playing around and ban the dual/multi accounters.

• Gold use

Yea Bytro won't do anything that would slow down the gold spending. Just quit if someone spends too much, let him enjoy the empty victory and you can enjoy thinking of the gold he lost. Oh and stop looking at the stats, victories and k/d means nothing in this game when you can gold up arty, bombers and overpowering stacks. So many games end in 15 days giving F2P players no time to do anything worthwhile. If every F2P player understood how deeply gold spending ruins everything in this game they w…

• Building infrastructure

Well, most was said in the previous post, but i can add one observation: Game is usually over before i can afford infra.

• Gold user

There is only one way to play this game and i'm willing to reveal it to you: 1.Spend a lot of gold 2.Play pre-made teams 3.Get the subscription 4.Get easy wins in smaller maps with your pre-made team/ally the 2 other players in that game to boost your stats 5.Start playing big maps and as soon as your most played map is something nice start mocking people for their stats. 6.Buy level 2 industries, a stack of bombers, artillery and tanks , use them to attack 3 directions at the same time 7.Spam n…

• Are you gonna play the whole game without sleeping, do you take 10 power naps a day or do you have the whole family playing this? There's no way i can play 4* speed.