Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

Violet_Trooper - - News

Perhaps some upgraded units would have less manpower required, or upkeep per say, to show technological improvement and effective and cheaper equipment? Ex. lv.1 Infantry 50 food upkeep lv.2 infantry 100 food upkeep lv.3 infantry 150 food upkeep lv.4 infantry 120 food upkeep I dunno, it was the first idea that came to mind so it ain't a great one.

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

Violet_Trooper - - News

Tank destroyers have been made fragile in comparison to the rest of the armor faction, allied light armor/unarmoured units don't fair well against light tanks, and tank destroyers don't deal that much damage defensively, in fact, light tanks will deal more damage to lightly armored units than a tank destroyer will do defensively to light armored units, even medium tanks deal more damage to light armor than a tank destroyer. Edit: I think that strategic bombers are unbalanced in terms of dealing …

• Quote from Teburu: “In general: - manpower for research feels odd (what exactly are we doing do this poor men? sacrificing them to our demon overlords for superior technology? ) - not a fan of this lack disadvantages on different terrain (like previously tanks would get -50% strenght and half health in cities); now units only have positive modifiers and only on one or max two types of terain, they could def be more effected by terrain - i like the focus on cities for unit production; actually gi…

• Nuclear waste

Violet_Trooper - - Suggestions / Criticism

How can people not revolt in a province hit be a nuclear weapon or even produce resources while there is radiation? -30 moral seems too generous until radiation is removed. Troops are good example, if they move into radiation they should prevent revolts but also have strength reduced.

• Nuclear waste

Violet_Trooper - - Suggestions / Criticism

Getting rid of the production of the province completely is too much, moral should be dropped to be an absolute zero to simulate no production, and should stay that way until that "nuclear radiation" is gone. Then it can go up in moral. Getting rid of a provinces resources indefinitely should not be the solution.

• But, I really love your idea a lot @Ryan04px2025

• That's not the point, the artillery units being bombarded will have their rng modified to have a higher chance of dealing little damage, unless, they are in a fort.

• Maybe units in forts can negate this effect taken by ranged attacks.

• @Ryan04px2025 Artillery units during war were used not only to "soften targets" but are the only units available at the time to strike armies when they are not bunkered down, for example, Sweden developed the Bandkanon 1 to hit Russian forces within a short amount of time with the most amount of damaged before the Russian forces bunkerd down and take cover. The Bandkananons 1 speculation is that artillery inflicts the most damage at the beginning of the barrage on soldiers who have not bunkered …

• So I noticed that when artillery was bombarded by another unit it would lose its condition points and strength, artillery units should deal less damage if they are being bombarded much like when a province loses its moral when bombarded ranged units would deal less damage when being bombarded themselves.