Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 202.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Members Game

Spite_Is_Right - - General Discussions

Quote from Karl von Krass: “I have attacked Yugoslavia, either i get reinforcements or Nope, i'll just attack for the joy of Strategy ” Karl, I really shouldn't have to explain this to you. The game is about economy and territory. I can't stop four people from expanding and you guys have about 4 times my force and economy. In the long run, I don't stand a chance. From the outside, it's impossible to determine if your attack is legitimate or just more collusion. If I ever started to turn the tabl…

• Forum Members Game

Quote from Nova0213: “Right.. so, I told Phooey (Yugoslavia) I didn't really intend on allying but we do have share map since I just wanted to watch on day one. His best friend is Krastny (Ukraine), so that's why they're fighting together. Other than that, there's not really an alliance and it's not like I've done anything yet. You're really just fighting Yugoslavia and Ukraine. ” Right.. so only 2 on 1 with nothing to fear from any other player and a huge uncontested hinterland to feed resource…

• Quote from whowh: “Quote from Spite_Is_Right: “Quote from whowh: “Quote from Spite_Is_Right: “Havana, Haiti, Dominican Republic. ” Where did you ship the troops from? Or did you just bombard with battleships and move some AC there? ” I used a total of four infantry and one light tank. Primarily it was just a battleship and a cruiser softening everything up. I brought the eastern carrier over with a tactical and an interceptor by day 2. ” Just looking back here, you might be interested in knowing…

• Forum Members Game

In the spirit of sportmanship and for those following along at home: I'm pulling my forces back to England to await execution. The war is not over, I still have 100 units, though many are damaged at this point from days of constant warfare.. All my instincts are telling me to keep fighting, but I'm tired, I've been playing too much for too long and I'm getting bitter. There were a number of good battles in the game, the level of competition was much higher than I'm used to. The war with Yugoslav…

• Forum Members Game

I had this conversation with Yugo after I declared war. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 Honestly I should have known better. I thought you guys wanted to have a fun game but really you're just showing off at my expense. I doubt anyone with any real game knowledge is impressed by this "victory". Guess I'll see you in AvA.

• Forum Members Game

I would have given you a hell of a fight in a real game. Your thumb is on the scale. No coalitions, 3 day peace period, you guys all have right of way together. You can say it's legit, but I don't buy it. I'll let others form their own opinions.

• Forum Members Game

Don't worry about it Karl. I understand the plan. Have your buddies send suicide attacks then surrender their territory to you. I'm not going to waste much more of my time beating up on your henchmen. The outcome is not in doubt, it's four on one. You already told me you were going on leave and you've been saying Nova's the boss for some time now. Now you expect me to believe this is a genuine betrayal. Your manipulations are transparent and weak. Your ego needs this win a lot more than mine doe…

• Forum Members Game

Normally at this point in the game the other major players would be wary of each other. I might even be able to use diplomacy to start a war between opponents. Diplomatic options don't feel available to me this game. It doesn't seem like the major countries left feel the need to defend against each other. So even though there's only two people at war with me, they can send everything they have because they don't need a defensive reserve. Yugo's burning through their rent money trying to best me.…

• Forum Members Game

Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “yes, I am gone, only due to the unfair update, also, there is q main competition, tgs vs spite ” not even close, 4 TGS members against 1. ” Yeah, four against one on a balanced map would be a pretty amazing achievement. It's really only Yugoslavia from TGS at war with me at present. I accidentally started a war with Ukraine, so there's that. Those yellows look a lot alike. I did some economic and unit damage to Yugo, but I won't be able…

• Forum Members Game

Quote from Karl von Krass: “TGS Dominates another CoWmunity game, 2021 colourized. (I didnt want this to happen, but Claudio was too annoying and i somehow managed to attack OutKast) *insinuating that i would've Attacked Yugoslavia* ” Declaring victory already?

• Forum Members Game

Quote from whowh: “Who's yugoslavia? ” In game name is Field Marshal Phooey. In typical Spite is Right fashion, player takes the lead, gets war declaration. Game on TGS.

• Forum Members Game

Playing that long game son. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300

• Forum Members Game

The best in the west: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300

• Forum Members Game

Here's where things stood on day 5: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 Day 6 is about to begin. Here's where the map stands with two hours to go in day 5: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300

• Forum Members Game

Still more challenging than any other game I've played. Brutus has acquitted himself admirably and his forces are still formidable. However, in this war control of the sea is all important. All five Swedish cities are in cruiser range. I take no pleasure in beating up on Brutus; He's a fine lad. It really doesn't look like there's going to be anyone to check your power in the Med, Karl. Yugoslavia is also on the rise, it will be interesting to see what they choose to do next.

• Forum Members Game

@BrutusTrump My brother, you can't attack a stack of cruisers with two level one interceptors. nom nom nom It's becoming clear who's going to control the coast. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300

• Forum Members Game

The battle for control of the North Sea is on. Two Swedish submarines down, but the battle rages on: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300

• Forum Members Game

The war is still young, but Yugoslavia does appear quite strong. Brutus and I are playing games in Norway right now. He knew my composition and I'm just starting to see his now. I'll make some adjustments. So far relatively uneventful but it's clear he brought enough force to push me out of Oslo.

• Forum Members Game

The madness begins: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300

• Forum Members Game

The day, as it was: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf3de3469bcc0a2d23b8f6300