Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About Railguns

C88 - - General Discussions

This post is so full of noobs claiming bullshits.. now i understand why my K/D skyrocket from 3.5 to 5.. nowdays i meet ppl like you with no artillery and just a bunch of stupid units and same tacs. they loose all their troops without dealing a single damage on me. so yeah artillery is useless keep the bad play up

• Best Units Call of War

Quote from whowh: “I would like to remind you that I am talking in terms of axis doctrine. All units here are assumed to be elite. Mot Infantry deals 30 damage attacking while mech does 27. Mot travels at 137 kph (unreasonable, they should decrease this) while mech travels at 97 kph. Mot costs less in almost every category (Not manpower) and has a smaller upkeep. Mot requires less blueprints to be elite (4 vs 6). Mot also produces in a lot less time. In addition, mot is much more compatible in a…

• Best Units Call of War

Quote from whowh: “Quote from vietcong2005: “No motorized infantry is better for axis doctrine. ” Definitely. Can't stress this enough: Motorized infantry, Medium tanks, SP arties, and SPAA with axis doctrine will beat anything. ” Please lets make a 1 v 1 and prove me that.. contact me on game im TheMbare.

• Best Units Call of War

Quote from vietcong2005: “Quote from C88: “Quote from whowh: “Quote from godofthegame2: “I love the Commandos ” They used to be overpowered in 1.0. They dealt more damage against infantry than almost any other unit. They dealt 100% more damage in mountains and 25% more in cities. They also somehow had less men than any other infantry unit (850 compared to the 1300 required for other infantry units).Also, this conversation is close to pointless. You can't really judge a unit as the best. We just …

• Best Units Call of War

Quote from whowh: “Quote from godofthegame2: “I love the Commandos ” They used to be overpowered in 1.0. They dealt more damage against infantry than almost any other unit. They dealt 100% more damage in mountains and 25% more in cities. They also somehow had less men than any other infantry unit (850 compared to the 1300 required for other infantry units). Also, this conversation is close to pointless. You can't really judge a unit as the best. We just end up in circles. SP arties (Heinrici/Tri…

• Best Units Call of War

Quote from whowh: “Quote from C88: “mechanized infranty is the most balanced unit and a must do for axis. ” Mot Infantry is better for axis. It is way toooooo fast (130 kph!!) and goes better with armour as it can't be countered by AT guns or TDs. Besides, with axis units are more expensive and for this reason Mot infantry tends to be a better choice. ” mot infranty is just slighty faster then mechanized infranty and anything is worse.. mot infranty is decent vs infranty and weak vs anything els…

• Best Units Call of War

Quote from Heinrici: “Quote from C88: “Quote from Heinrici: “Quote from C88: “Quote from Heinrici: “Mot inf: Only build when food is not overpriced, otherwise selling all the food. SP Guns: For later game usually when goods more available and more heavy armor around to counter Armored Car: No contest here, since i do all my dmg with ranged Interceptor: Others are useless if you cant control the air. Submarines Railroad Gun and SP rockets best 2 units in the game ” All your ranged without shields…

• Best Units Call of War

Quote from Heinrici: “Quote from C88: “Quote from Heinrici: “Mot inf: Only build when food is not overpriced, otherwise selling all the food. SP Guns: For later game usually when goods more available and more heavy armor around to counter Armored Car: No contest here, since i do all my dmg with ranged Interceptor: Others are useless if you cant control the air. Submarines Railroad Gun and SP rockets best 2 units in the game ” All your ranged without shields would not stand 5 minutes vs a decent …

• Best Units Call of War

Quote from Heinrici: “Mot inf: Only build when food is not overpriced, otherwise selling all the food. SP Guns: For later game usually when goods more available and more heavy armor around to counter Armored Car: No contest here, since i do all my dmg with ranged Interceptor: Others are useless if you cant control the air. Submarines Railroad Gun and SP rockets best 2 units in the game ” All your ranged without shields would not stand 5 minutes vs a decent player who spams med tank mech infranty…

• Best Units Call of War

mechanized infranty is the most balanced unit and a must do for axis. every doctrine has his own way to start

• Nuke missiles in cow 1.5

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from C88: “Quote from freezy: “Quote from C88: “as tittle says id like to bring how easy and unfair missiles are... not even historicaly accurate but thats not the main point. we can start to make nukes at day 22 if im not wrong while in the old game it was much later and after day 22 the game becames ww3 nuke everywhere and they are also more powerfull compared to cow 1.0. in cow 1.0 a nuke on a stack of 50+ would have killed at the best 30 troops around while in …

Quote from freezy: “Quote from C88: “as tittle says id like to bring how easy and unfair missiles are... not even historicaly accurate but thats not the main point. we can start to make nukes at day 22 if im not wrong while in the old game it was much later and after day 22 the game becames ww3 nuke everywhere and they are also more powerfull compared to cow 1.0. in cow 1.0 a nuke on a stack of 50+ would have killed at the best 30 troops around while in cow 1.5 its destroy over 70 troops at high…

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from C88: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from C88: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “But most games are already over by day 40. Some games only last a acretain amount of days and if you are trying to research something good like nuk rockets then you will only be able to use them in the last few days of the game,which wouldn’t be very good. ” indeed this should be a strategic game and not a "nuke every shit i see because im a credit card warrior " ... if you survive 40+ da…

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from C88: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “But most games are already over by day 40. Some games only last a acretain amount of days and if you are trying to research something good like nuk rockets then you will only be able to use them in the last few days of the game,which wouldn’t be very good. ” indeed this should be a strategic game and not a "nuke every shit i see because im a credit card warrior " ... if you survive 40+ days you deserve nukes... but 22 days for nu…

Quote from RiverWolf74: “But most games are already over by day 40. Some games only last a acretain amount of days and if you are trying to research something good like nuk rockets then you will only be able to use them in the last few days of the game,which wouldn’t be very good. ” indeed this should be a strategic game and not a "nuke every shit i see because im a credit card warrior " ... if you survive 40+ days you deserve nukes... but 22 days for nukes then the game will sucks so badly once…

as tittle says id like to bring how easy and unfair missiles are... not even historicaly accurate but thats not the main point. we can start to make nukes at day 22 if im not wrong while in the old game it was much later and after day 22 the game becames ww3 nuke everywhere and they are also more powerfull compared to cow 1.0. in cow 1.0 a nuke on a stack of 50+ would have killed at the best 30 troops around while in cow 1.5 its destroy over 70 troops at high lvl. A man that is loosing vs a bett…

• New Event: Operation Supremacy

C88 - - News

Quote from RiverWolf74: “I really liked this event! Anyone know when it will come back? ” its one of the best events

• New Units in CoW 1.5

C88 - - News

im lvl 104 34 solo victory and 24 coalition with 3.77 k/d and what i mean is that a light tank is almost useless unit u can easly kill it with cheap anti tanks or tacticals... you have to focus on few units that you want as high as possibile and forget about others ( at least at the begining )... i usualy raise to max lvl artillery infranty and armored , interceptors , tacticals, missiles, anti air infranty and armored. i litteraly won any map without use a single tank.

• New Units in CoW 1.5

C88 - - News

Quote from vyliance: “Quote from revengegirl: “Me personally i don't like being at war on day 1 it just feels too soon like i have no time to think out my plan so i'm ok with a small delay like if it was day 3 or day 4. I honestly don't understand why some players want to declare war on the first day of the game because that normally backfires which is not a good idea if you want to win. If you want to win whether it's a solo win or a coalition win in the meantime build more troops, stack your u…

• New Units in CoW 1.5

C88 - - News

Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Quote from C88: “for those who complain about cow 1.5 being boring then i advice to lower the build time of units so we can battle since day 1 easly... just like the first test of cow 1.5 was interessing because we could build units fast even if they became useless on day 2 or 4... still its worth it ” Who gets to break the news to the "useless" units that they are now useless? ” No one... those new units are useless if you consider how short we were on resources a…