Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You could join me and my alliance, I've played both supremacy and call of war and I'd say I'm between experienced and noob. And I make my allies into more than a member once I trust them, but there aren't that much ranks for me to give other players to. You could join my if you want since I need players for my guild since my alliance is really small and not that powerful. It's Elite Strategic Military Forces (ESMF) if you decide yes.

• And yet it moves!

AwesomeExplosion - - News

Suddenly, a wild plane appeared... (no photoshop)(screenshot too big) why does random things keep popping up in my games :(. And my destroyer is no longer a shoe :D.

• And yet it moves!

Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from AwesomeExplosion: “On game 1241347, my level 2 Benham Class Destroyer's image is a shoe... (I'm playing as France) ” LOL be honest, is that Photoshop? ” I swear to god, tis no photoshop.

• And yet it moves!

On game 1241347, my level 2 Benham Class Destroyer's image is a shoe... (I'm playing as France)

• I have created this thread to spread the message that we, The Elite Strategic Military Forces (ESMF), (a newly created alliance) are currently recruiting active players. But, you have to be able to work with your other alliance members and co-operate. Thank You for your co-operation and your time.

• I have created this thread to spread the message that we, The Elite Strategic Military Forces (ESMF), are currently recruiting active players. But, you have to be able to work with your other alliance members and co-operate. Thank You for your co-operation and your time.