Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War Jokes

Australian Anzac - - Off Topic

Quote from Boozo: “How about we all just make jokes?(it has to be call of war related) Why did Hungary shut off all his barracks? (Hidden Content) ” Because he had no rare material to produce his crap infantry as he was playing the version of callofwar 1.5

• Quote from GaiusUltima: “Hey guys, we really appreciate the feedback you gave so far. It has been ages since the last time, the forum was as active as in the last few days. Thank you for that. It is nice to see, that the some of the drastical changes were percieved quite well. We designed them because we thought they would be a nice addition and bring more variety to the gameplay but also keep up the spirit of Call of War. Though some changes worked not as good as we hoped for. A lot of criticis…

• Good job bytro ruining what was a decent war strategy game that i would happily spend real money on occasionally. What we have now falls well short of balance between is it worth playing and occasinally making a gold purchase ? NO. Money can be spent on much better products ect war strategy games that can be inserted into our pc's and the end result is much better in every facet and a more worthwhile investment for war strategy players like myself.

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

Australian Anzac - - News

absolutely will be deleting my account when i post this after looking at 1.5

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

Australian Anzac - - News

Im excited and looking forward to 1.5

• If engineers were to be introduced then their speed values should probably mirror the mobile infantry as they were no faster and in many situations were assigned a couple of mobile infantry companys. There is merit for them if introduced into the game to be apart of the spearhead campaign style of play and what they could provide is perhaps "only when capturing" an enemy city or province that can be built up by levels ect , infrastructure , industrial complex , barracks , naval base , air base ,…

• Hans thanks for clarification

• Each successive class of cruiser during WWII was an overall improvement on its predecessor. Your right Steve Pearson it needs amending

• I have joined you Skip / I enjoy serious strategy & tactical play along with great communication on and off the battlefield.