Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from GaiusUltima: “Hey guys, we really appreciate the feedback you gave so far. It has been ages since the last time, the forum was as active as in the last few days. Thank you for that. It is nice to see, that the some of the drastical changes were percieved quite well. We designed them because we thought they would be a nice addition and bring more variety to the gameplay but also keep up the spirit of Call of War. Though some changes worked not as good as we hoped for. A lot of criticis…

• I think a new game like this would have been awesome though

• Quote from Michael Westerdahl: “As people said: This is not Call of War anymore. This is not some supremacy 1 thing that leaves the actual game intact, no... you are removing core mechanics of an game. Changeing Research speeds, economics. Joined with my account 2015. Did not even know about the forum for an long while so hence why this account is rather new compared to what my in game account is. Why not make this a separate game (Respect to Rrred that said that before me)? Like you did with Su…

• Quote from WayneBo: “First observation: All buildings, units and research cost manpower. Many units require much greater manpower than the original Cow. But . . . there are NO buildings that increase manpower production! ” Local industry and industry increases manpower

• Overall in a way it's not bad

• Many units have just lost their value

• To be precise attacking i now better than defending

• What's the use of militia now,literally?

• Quote from Citizenkane: “OK just starting my first test round. Right off the start im confused about the idea's of "Balance" and "Styles of Play" this hope's to achieve. If you start with 5 tank plants and no ordinance plants that hurts players that want to use artillery, anti-tank, anti air forces. I have 4 urban cities that can build tanks, one that can build tanks or planes. If balance and a equal chance to play different strategies is a primary goal each county on a 22 map should have 2 tank…

• Quote from Rrred: “This isn't CoW anymore lol Couldn't you just make a new WW2 themed game from scratch and preserve CoW? Must be much easier with coding and you wouldn't hurt your loyal CoW playerbase in the process. ” True. I just made a forum account to express my sadness