Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I suppose I'll write a new one.

• What some of you may not realize is that Bytro originally ran things as in SP1914: A: Gold for MTX on a minor scale for income B: High Command as a subscription for access to a good chunk of content C: Gold Fees. Their used to be Gold arounds in SP1914 that you had to pay Gold to make/Gold to join which had the toggable options of: Certain map types, Elite AI, premium units(Air units, balloons, etc) As nice as the Gold Fee idea is, it's something they used to do. They did away with it ages ago a…

• Lets Talk Feedback

CzarHelllios - - News

Quote from vonlettowvorbeck: “Quote from Somanta: “Now the new graphics....You have killed a good strategy game and have made a CoN for children. Congratulations. I'm out, there is no place in this new game for me. Bye. Att. Teniente Somanta. ” Another one. He ranked 450 or so. The entire top seems to be leaving. ” Must of us older players have or are leaving. A few of our old Discord haunts just shut down in this past week, and one of our last remaining popular RP haunts finally closed doors as…

• stuff member

CzarHelllios - - Questions and Answers

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “As we always say when someone asks this search and you will find it. Once you find it just follow the directions there and you have completed the first task. This isn't to be mean just want mods that can search for answers to questions and such. ” Ah, but their are no instructions on how to become a "Stuff" member. Can you enlighten us?

• Yes. It's true. The vast majority of the player base are actually Chinese bots that are engaging in a concentrated operation to destroy Bytro by destroying every game round by going inactive....For I confess, I am a Chinese trigendered Pyrofox from the forest planet.

• Quote from vonlettowvorbeck: “Quote from Hans A. Pils: “* Motorized infantry stronger in offense than in defense: So we have to imagine them boldly firing out of their trucks like 18th century US Cavalry out of their saddles? With a cigar in the corner of their mouth, right? Or maybe from the rear-platform of a jeep like Sylvester Stallone? Sorry, that's not WW2. ” I think that is what all rebellious militia in 3rd world countries do, isn't it?Them not being very successful, once encountering ev…

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

CzarHelllios - - News

Quote from freezy: “Was only refering to the english chat of course, where most people in the first 5h after the update reacted positively. I think the new graphics are stylistically quite fitting to the Enhanced graphics version (which is the official default version), they may however not be fitting as well in the old graphics version that looks a bit more cartoonish in general. Due to how the code works they had to be introduced in both versions though. The new unit graphics now show much mor…

• Quote from Zippofish: “Day 19: still leading the game. I’ve invested a little bit into building some level 1 tank factories just to produce closer to the front. After reading a few more opinions on 1.5, I’ve realized today that not only have I gained and held 1st place by just spamming light tanks, but due to the fact I’ve not upgraded my factories, even though I’ve researched higher levels of the light tank.. I’m winning using level 1 light tanks. Can’t quite be sure if the issue is inexperienc…

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

CzarHelllios - - Off Topic

;<

• Lets Talk Feedback

CzarHelllios - - News

I'd personally prefer a toggle option for AI. Old AI, Elite AI(With popularity options and the like). With set sliders so hosts can decide how aggressive and or smart the AI will be - And or if they get any resource boosts to accommodate for their rapid economic collapses.

• Lets Talk Feedback

CzarHelllios - - News

Groovy

• Quote from DxC: “Quote from vonlettowvorbeck: “Unfortunately, COW 1.5 does not seem to be that kind of game. There is something wrong with it, be it lack of choice, mechanics, battle resolution, mismatching speeds of processes, realism of units and battle or who knows what. But I clearly sense something is 'off'. Something is 'off'; like when you open the fridge and smell something, but you don't know yet what it is. But you do know immediately something is 'off'. ” I haven't played for a long t…

• Quote from DxC: “Quote from CzarHelllios: “Regular old style strategies of trying to build up Tacs to cover your territories isn't as viable, though it seems Shoot n Scoot/Artillery is a lot more viable. More Supremacy, less CoW applies here in general playstyle. ” I'm using a similar but modified style relitive to normal game. Spamming arty like usual, instead of AA spamming AC. Also a fair amount of AT just in case. Sub spam taking out BBs. Spamming RRG, can't wait till they get there, lol. ” …

• Quote from CityOfAngels: “Quote from DxC: “An early rush is always a potential strategy in 1.5 and elsewhere. I would say in 1.5 it is more risky due to the defense advantage. Even if you take a city, you will end up weaker on average and the defender is in a better position to counter. The attack city early strategy was espoused by someone here, but that doesn't mean it works or that it is some kind of meta. ” I understood the complaint to be that if someone makes a concerted blitz attack again…

• Misc Comments and constructive feedback: - Tanks don't exactly absorb damage. Slower units in a stack will most often take more damage than fast units. Then I'm pretty sure the units "Size" is taken into account. (Tacs are "bigger" than Ints and slower", so they soak up damage for INTS.) So in a stack of mixed Infantry and Light tanks, the infantry can act as the damage soakers for a bit. - Competitive matches do not use militia - No competitive player uses them, and the viability of tanks isn't…

• Artillery

CzarHelllios - - Questions and Answers

Shoot n Scoot all day long.

• Quote from Alphared: “Quote from CzarHelllios: “For most of the people in this thread, when Bytro does the next event-test, we should try to be online at the same time and join the same game. Setup a Discord group and coordinate starting then. ” And do you honestly believe that players having a discord would do anything (but perhaps massage the ego of the players) to change Bytro's minds on anything? You (as well as I) have been around here long enough to know this. I'm sorry, these aren't the o…

• For most of the people in this thread, when Bytro does the next event-test, we should try to be online at the same time and join the same game. Setup a Discord group and coordinate starting then.

• Quote from Akulla3D: “Quote from Gers79: “why is convoy stronger than battleships and destroyers. Convoy of 5 infantry in the sea destroyed 3 of my destroyers and 1 battleship thats impossible ” I was wondering about this, I have seen similar things in my games. ” Pretty sure Freezy already replied to that issue stating it's on the to do list to patch.

• Quote from f118: “Quote from CzarHelllios: “Trying to be "Faster" ends up getting your units killed more easily. ” I forecasted that already in 2017, as some players wanted shortened production time and more frequently combat tiks. ” Yeah. Combat ticks were plenty fast enough for me in the original game - Considering we had Tacs and Arty and Lts, things would go through pretty fast. The new changes just make the overall metagame slower.