Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One of the things I'm most unhappy about is the 1 hour refueling time for planes, but most times it is 30 minutes. Most but not all times I go to a base for the first time it is 1 hour. When on auto-attack it was 30 minutes. And it doesn't seem to matter what level the base is, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have a clear understanding of this aspect of the game so we can comment properly.

• I'm new here but I've played this game for over a year with a few months off at one point. I like the game a lot but I don't care at all for the accuracy of a WWII simulation or for any historical perspective. If any changes effect these things I don't care. I simply want to play a game with strategy and where I feel I have much the same opportunity for success as the other players. The main things I like about the game are still there with v1.5 but I was getting bored with the game and the refr…

• So far I think I like the changes to the buildings and economy, but I'm concerned that units will not have their level automatically upgraded as research is completed. With the rapid increase in unit capability through the levels, early levels will be quickly obsolete. I thought, so far so good, and then I tried a few attacks. I attacked a troop transport holding 5 level 1 units with 3 of my new level 1 Tac Bombers. Easy meat for bombers - no, the transport hardly damaged and the bombers forced …