Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player Reporting

Michael Myres - - Questions and Answers

there was nothing there to report, people talk trash it's part of gaming, and saying that the Nazi's were terrorist because there Nazi's is a bit over the roof buddy, they were far from terrorist and let's not forget that because of the Nazi's our technology is like 60 years ahead of time and our medicine, and you have to realize that okay Germany was in the wrong for committing war crimes, But... so was everyone else, and it's not fair that everyone is playing the blame game on Germany when the…

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

Michael Myres - - News

So I'm sharing the idea of adding years/dates and the vehicle in it's proper timeline and also getting rid of levls and just have the basic unit is because the heavy tanks are useless in the game no one builds them and when i do they get bombed even with the protection of anti air and fighters, i always lose them so i was thinking of making everyheavy medium and light tank every armoured car basically every unit have there historical stats like for say i face up against USA in somewhere around 1…

Michael Myres - - News

USA You can also put more than 1 cold war era vehicles in the premium * Air Force * 1939 * 1940 * 1941 * 1942 * 1943 * 1944 * 1945 * Premium * Fighter * P-40 warhawk P-35 * * * F6F hellcat P-51 mustang * * * P-80 * F-86 sabre * Tactical bomber * B-18/B-10 * B-23 * B-25/B-26 * * * * * XB-48 * Strategic bomber * B-17 * B-24 * * * YB-40 * B-29/B-32 * * B-47 statojet * Naval bomber * TBD/BM * PBM * * SB2A/TBF * * BTD * * XBTK * Days to next * 5 or 7 * 5 or 7 * 5 or 7 * 5 or 7 * 5 or 7 * 5 or 7 * 5 o…

Michael Myres - - News

btw i think militia should be available in any province that would make sense

Michael Myres - - News

or you can redesign the research far all maps like that but here i'll show the Soviet one, also you gott redesign it anyways because you put th BT 7 light tank in the medium spot and the KV-1 heavy in the medium, i'm not going to do all of them just armore and air * Air force * 1939 * 1940 * 1941 * 1942 * 1943 * 1944 * 1945 * Premium * Fighter * I-153/I-16 * Yak-1 * * Yak-9/La-5 * * La-7/II-10 * * Cold war era * Tactical bomber * DB-3/II-4/SB * * Pe-2/Yer-2 * Tu-2 * * * * II-28 * Strategic bombe…

Michael Myres - - News

I also have an idea for the research tab for each nation only in the 25 player map if possible, okay instead of having all nations research all the same why not make it more realistic starting with Germany, Germany was producing panzer I, II, III and IV before the war so those should already be researched and didn't start producing panzer V, VI till 1943 so those shouldn't be researched till you reach the required year i'll make a table on how the whole research tab should look like, and tomorro…

Michael Myres - - News

So i have played a few of the round 2 games and i noticed that the research tab is basically no different from the current one because when you research most of the first level 1 units you have no resources left, by the time your resources replenish everything is already available for research, it would be a better improvement if you fixed it by having our resources replenish faster and the availability of the researchable units spread out so it would take 2 to 3 days longer till you can researc…

• Release Notes 2020-02-25

Michael Myres - - News

hi i was wondering if we're getting a new unit update after the official 1.5 update for upgrading unit models, like i upgrade the Tiger tank lvl 1 to a Panzer VII Löwe lvl 2 tank image, then to the Panzer VI Königstiger lvl 3, and finally to the Panzer VIII Maus lvl 4 tank image, this would be a great addition to the game since we're going to be running around with a few heavy tanks that are different lvls and same with all other units from the armored, air, ordinance and the infantry tab and if…

Michael Myres - - News

btw how is the 1.5 update going to effect the 25 player map anyway are there going to be more cities added and when are we getting the update officially? Can we get an update for rivers and coastal bunkers with the coastal artillery in the game if possible, and just wondering are you adding new skins to each unit like for example i upgrade my lvl 1 light tank from model PzKpfw.1 to model PzKpfw.35 lvl 2 and lvl 1 fighter from model Heinkel He - 51 to model Messerschmitt Bf 109 lvl 2 fighter and …

Michael Myres - - News

i sure as hell hope these units dont get weaker when the stack gets bigger, thats not cool thats why im not playing CoN the production is crazy low i dont like it, ive been playing CoW since 2017 i dont wanna stop now because this game turned into CoN i do like the new constructions tho and research tab

Michael Myres - - News

i agree with you on the limitations on producing units i don't like it but if they keep it like that at least have militia available in any province, that would make more sense also i wonder how this is gonna effect the 25 player map they would have to add more cities for sure

• Resource Trading Returns

Michael Myres - - News

Umm recruiting infantry like crazy don't make you a noob i don't know were you got that the majority of the army is supposed to be infantry

• Flag Changes

Michael Myres - - General Discussions

they need you to spell it out for them

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

Michael Myres - - News

Hi i'm just wondering are we getting a re design on the secret tech tree if we are can we get a German bomber for the nuclear bomb like the Me.264 instead of American one and same for the other two factions and a re skin on the Commandos

• Flag Changes

Michael Myres - - General Discussions

i like the idea and also the other game supremacy 1914 has this feature and so many people use the nazi flag which i don't mind but this game don't because it's ww2 when you can still use the flag anyways so why can't we have this feature if there's already a report button anyway doesn't make any sense it would add more identity to the game instead of pretending that the USA is Communist which i seen people try to do and it sucks to see that are options are cut short

• i was just thinking that supply lines should be added to the game a few days ago like Germany was trying to starve the Brittish by cutting off the supplies from the Americans which didn't go well for the Germans later in the war and the reason Germany needed Norway was to protect the shipments of iron from Sweden and for more naval ports if the idea that in a war we need to protect our shipments it would create more strategy and reason to attack another nation like protecting shipments and also …

• Holy crap i thought it was the end of January now you got me waiting another month Jesus Christ

• Christmas Truce

Michael Myres - - Suggestions / Criticism

That's not a good idea and do you know why we celebrate Christmas

• Forced fire mode

Michael Myres - - Suggestions / Criticism

it's fine how it is

• Germany is the easiest to play as no matter how the round begins like 6 or 7 months ago i started a round and Italy Japan were my only allies and all the main powers plus Romania and Persia teamed up and tried to get rid of me because I attacked Poland and i mainly built artillery and infantry and upgraded my forts with at least 5 artillery in each fort on the french border and focus on the east when i went half way threw Poland fitghing the Russians making sure of his survival Italy went inacti…