Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• when is the next COW 1.5 event?

• Quote from Last Warrior: “we should get CoW version 1.0, version 1.5, version 1.0 weather edition, version 1.5 weather edition, version hardcore with high reality feeling of taktiks, economical and otherwise suppose, version kids rule with big red bottom win the game and version mods are gods and ban every one. ” I can agree to this. Each player to its preferred version. You like the original? Fine, play the original version. You like Pokemon (lol)? Play version 1.5. You like and want to play mo…

• Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from Torpedo28000: “Quote from MikiRaine: “please add weather system in COW 1.5. I have no problem if the air units is OP but if we have weather system (air units cannot be deployed due to bad weather, ineffiecient tanks due to autumn rains, inefficient infantry units due to cold winter), maybe, just maybe, the game will improve much and the weather system will provide more variables for balancing... ” Personally I hope we never get weather or anything like it, and if…

• Quote from Alphared: “Quote from MikiRaine: “Quote from Torpedo28000: “Quote from MikiRaine: “please add weather system in COW 1.5. I have no problem if the air units is OP but if we have weather system (air units cannot be deployed due to bad weather, ineffiecient tanks due to autumn rains, inefficient infantry units due to cold winter), maybe, just maybe, the game will improve much and the weather system will provide more variables for balancing... ” Personally I hope we never get weather or a…

• Quote from Torpedo28000: “Quote from MikiRaine: “please add weather system in COW 1.5. I have no problem if the air units is OP but if we have weather system (air units cannot be deployed due to bad weather, ineffiecient tanks due to autumn rains, inefficient infantry units due to cold winter), maybe, just maybe, the game will improve much and the weather system will provide more variables for balancing... ” Personally I hope we never get weather or anything like it, and if the devs are working …

• please add weather system in COW 1.5. I have no problem if the air units is OP but if we have weather system (air units cannot be deployed due to bad weather, ineffiecient tanks due to autumn rains, inefficient infantry units due to cold winter), maybe, just maybe, the game will improve much and the weather system will provide more variables for balancing...