Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Feedback on the two 1.5 games I've completed Game 1: Lost on day 4 to the tactics described by Alphared below. Not an enjoyable experience when I realised that my carefully thought out research, building construction and prepared defence (within the severe limitations on resources) can be so easily negated by a mass charge by cannon fodder on my food producing city (which, being Ukraine, is conveniently located right on my border). Having 80% of production of each type of resource concentrated o…

• Quote from f118: “Quote from Somanta: “-Unrealistic units: ... Comandos trained by Mr Bean? (the infantry level 4 is stronger in attack), the antiarplane units make the planes useless.... ” This change is one of most realistic changes in update: commandos never were supposed attack full infantry regimant on field. They have good Power now, but not enough strength for fight ordonance troop. It is realistic. ” I agree that reducing the effectiveness of aircraft against cities and ground troops is …

• Ultimately, whatever changes are made, my decision whether to continue playing CoW will hinge on how well playing it fits into my availability to play the game. Changing unit and building features is simply a matter of learning the new parameters and adapting your strategy to suit. I agree with others who have posted here that some tweaking still needs to be done. The game needs to be "fun", of course, but that tends to be something specific to each individual game and is influenced by who you a…

• Feedback from the two 1.5 games that I'm playing (day 6): Likes: 1. Some units are more useful - motorised infantry, tank destroyers, destroyers can now bombard ground units. 2. faster construction time at lower levels. 3. faster combat resolution. 4. Separation of armaments and civilian construction facilities is a good idea but I'm unconvinced about the value of separate tank and ordnance facilities. HOWEVER ... faster construction/combat resolution means you need to be online more frequently.…