Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ~I like big stacks and I cannot lie~, but in all seriousness: Obviously you shouldn't go over the stack limit so no matter how big you go, just be aware that you are wasting fighting strength for every unit above 10. If you are looking to protect your 10 strongest unit it may still be useful to bolster the stack with more units to soak up damage.

• Imperial versus Metric?

Agent47 - - General Discussions

Maps are not to scale and this scale even differs between maps. That is why speed is measured in "units" and is neither metric nor imperial. It only serves the purpose of making units comparable.

• Release Notes - 2021-04-27

Agent47 - - News

Quote from freezy: “Civilization is an offline client game. Call of War is a free2play online game running via servers. If anything you should compare this to other always-online or free2play games. Take League of Legends for example. It is constantly patched and updated and you cannot play the original version from years ago anymore. Or take any free2play browser/mobile game of a decent size. Of course some companies spend tremendous effort to bring classic modes back, such as the Classic versi…

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

Agent47 - - News

This is probably the most childish reaction to an update I have ever seen in this game. You are all reacting like the world ended just because your game doesn't look like someone smeared a turd across your screen anymore. Canvas is gone, get over it. To say that "Bytro doesn't listen" is probably the second most retarded thing to say, right after expressing your opinion the way you are doing in this thread. You had 2! years, 2 goddamn years to give feedback on how WebGL looks and not only did By…

• Dear BMfox

Agent47 - - Off Topic

Well, you caaaaaan sign a contract when you are underage but if someone finds out it's void and if that NDA is a requirement for being a mod then you would probably be kicked out. This is not an endorsement to try and become a mod by lying about your age. It sounds like that would just spell trouble for everyone involved.

• Gold payments

Agent47 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from RBoi200: “If it still hasn't been added, file a support ticket. The mods will check what happened to your gold. ” Game Operators will check what happened to his Gold, not mods. They have nothing to do with it.

• New game in Classic mod

Quote from Devo: “I understand that 1.5 is more popular but respecting the opinion of some of us older players wanting 1.0 shouldn't be a problem no? As mentioned earlier in this thread just putting in a few games maybe 2-3 is enough for us that's how it was earlier, why it's no longer like that? I frankly don't know.. ” Classic is 100% not coming back as regularly created system games. Maybe you get one event every few months but I expect that to be the extent to which Classic games will be pla…

• New game in Classic mod

Have you been living under a rock the past 1.5 years? Classic will be gone soon and good riddance.

• Cancelling Sale of goods

This is intended. The market fee is not returned to you on order cancellation.

• They are not rolled out to every mobile player yet, which you would know if you read the god damn patch notes...

• Is my account glitched?

Your forum account and game account are independent of each other and count their points separately.

• Call of War is designed to be played in real-time and with games lasting for weeks on end without stopping. This won't change. Play a different game if you don't like it.

• Speed games are demanding server-wise which is why they are only ever created by the system because it makes the server load predictable. Players being able to create speed rounds will never happen.

• You are basically picking up on what I mean but I'll specify: Bytro can still want to make paratroopers but if it doesn't fit into their current production cycle it won't happen. Not because they don't want the feature but because the resources are not permitting it at that point. Continued request for a certain feature may put it on the map for the developers more for when the time is right but that doesn't mean they weren't going to do it in the first place. Either way, we are assuming. Every …

• Quote from BluPanzer: “Do mods see every action a forum user takes? ” They watch your every move. Every post, every upvote, every thread. They see it. And judge you silently for your emoji choices.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Paratroopers are another example. LOTS of people were SCREAMING for them for YEARS on these boards. Bytro didn't want to implement them for a long time, but in the long run they succombed to community pressure, and implemented them. ” I disagree with the statement "Bytro didn't want to implement them". As freezy said above, the obvious trash suggestions notwithstanding, it's usually not about not wanting to implement something but rather being able to. Taking paratroop…

• I just think it's sad, man. Bytro isn't the largest company, they're not making the mad dosh like the really big developers out there but they hustle, they really do. And still, you get an absolute fuckton of crybabies on the forums that spout the same nonsense day in and day out. If I find that tiring I can only imagine how freezy or other's from Bytro feel every day.

• Quote from whowh: “I believe everyone when they say that the devs and mods care but can I have an example of a forum suggestion that was implemented in 1.5 or the last 4 months? I think the real issue isn’t that you don’t care but that we aren’t fully aware that you care. Perhaps mentioning it in the form or the game announcements when the forum contributes? But I am fully aware that all of the devs and mods care about the forum ” I have a rough example for you and if you want to do some digging…

• What's important to remember is that there is only a limited amount of frontline pioneers. When you closed the popup the first time someone else probably accepted theirs in the meantime so now it may not be offered to you anymore.

• Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes

Agent47 - - News

Quote from fillthenofill: “Quote from freezy: “Hey guys, as mentioned in my earlier post (please read it, >link<) we are currently collecting your feedback, bugs and ideas for improving the army labels. We have no intention of removing the feature again, as we really believe that it is good for the game. It simplifies and streamlines the overview while also introducing new helpful functionality. But we agree that there is still room for improvement and that's why we want to keep improving it wit…