Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You know, this is a thread that you guys asked for suggestions to improve the game. I'm amazed at how defensive the your reactions to problems are here. Instead of investigating, and improving the system you guys want to argue about whether these problems exist. They wouldn't be brought up if they didn't exist. Seriously, you'd be much better off listening to feedback from your customers and responding to it, rather than arguing about it. Just sayin.

• Well I guess planes fall off carriers in real life all the time as well, so, good simulation surprise. I don't know what En help is, but the in game help is what I've had bad luck getting through. It's probably not the moderator, cause I see them sometimes ask people to shut up or leave the help chat. But then they pretty much get ignored. Every once in a while I see somebody gets booted. Perhaps that is the reason. And I have received good answers and help. But I've also had at least as many ex…

• Help has been a bad experience for me since I began this game a few years ago. It is what it is. Its always the same. Chatter talk, no moderator, and no response. Those the facts. As far as the carrier info thanks. Although this seems to b e a glitch or bug. The stack, which included planes on the carriers, not patrolling, just sitting there. The stack was moved to a new location. 8 hrs later the fleet of ships including the carrier is at the location and the planes are in transit in the water a…

• Ok, for the last several times I've attempted to get help on a game help channel the system failed pretty bad. This is over a several week period. BS conversation permeates, nobody is in charge. I don't even think anybody is online on the channel to answer questions. WTH???? So here's my question if anybody can help. My planes disembarked from my carrier on their own. My question is how do i get them back on the carrier and out of the ocean???

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

Balhog - - News

I agree that the rollout was mis-managed. I have to admit I've never seen a company piss off it's customers introducing improved products as much as BYTRO. The 1.5 rollout was the same type of disaster. But it ended well. The issue of all the customers who lost access is frankly unforgivable. If it had happened to me, I'd be done with it as well. BYTRO: You've got a good game. Your improvements generally end up well. But you have GOT TO GET BETTER AT beta testing and rollout of updates.

Balhog - - News

I must admit I don't see the horribleness of the update. I'm not sure what canvas is or was. The maps still are clear and colorful. For improvements I have had issue in setting paths for units because of close color matches difficult to see. usually in setting them. It's not a fault but I think it would also be cool if terrain stood out a little more clearly. As far as game play, I was gone from COW for quite a while after 1.5 came out. Since I started playing again, i've found the balance near …

Balhog - - News

I don't know if anyone has raised this issue; but in the last few games I've played, the territory color of my land is very light yellow, or white. The unit paths are also a very light color. Hence, I can't see the paths when I'm directing units. Very frustrating. Perhaps this could be adressed at a future upgrade. Or if there is a way to set custom colors would work also. thanks

• New Features in CoW 1.5

Balhog - - News

Quote from freezy: “Quote from Vichy: “ok great, because it's really sad. Day four, i see transport structures almost everywhere. Cosaque Republic, 2 cities, 2 transport infrastructures lvl 2 How am i supposed to team with them and save them lol (btw, does the ai give right of way in 1.5 please ? And when/how ? I only had some in my previous games in both versions with ai in row since the beginning of the round, so randomly). ” The mechanics in that regard are the same in 1.5 as in 1.0. Means AI…

• Release Notes - 2020-06-16

Balhog - - News

Quote from Marechal Saoul: “Quote from Balhog: “A suggestion on Unit Upgrades to make it a little more inticing: Include healing a unit to 100% included in the upgrade. This could justify the added manpower costs. And certainly represents RL. Just a thought. ” Would that be kind of OP ? Feel like upgrades are already worth it given its economy of scale. If upgrades heal, I can see how gold spenders would prioritise that to both strengthen and heal their units. ” The upgrade system in 1.5 is all …

• New Features in CoW 1.5

Balhog - - News

I know you havn't fixed the problem but I'm gonna keep highlighting it until you do. Yesterday I took a province in early 1.5 game. The entire Country was taken before day change. This Province was the only on in the country. At day change, even the the entire country was captured, the city switched sides to the counry that no longer exists. Please fix this nonsense.

• Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from Balhog: “Can you position close enough to bombard with a cruiser, but not close enough to be attacked by infantry? ” Yes, of course. Attack range of a cruiser is 50, attack range of infantry is 5. So placing the cruiser at any distance between 6 and 50 away from the beach will make him safe from infantry attacks. ” Unfortunatley that wasn't the case. The infantry units actually went into the ocean and trapped, not 1, but a fleet of cruisers and other ships. U…

• So if you don't want your ships to be hurt by coastal troops, try to not place them directly on the coastline smile.png I think this may have been my issue. I got to close. Can you position close enough to bombard with a cruiser, but not close enough to be attacked by infantry?

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from Balhog: “Got an interesting surprise from 1.5 combat. Apparantly 1st level Infantry units can sink Cruisers. Keep in mind that an infantry unit in early world war 2 carried the equivelent of today's hunting rifle as a weapon. The infantry actually go into the water and block the cruiser from existing, like a sub. Doesn't make a whole lot of historical combat sense, but hey, if that's the new rule, it changes a lot. ” Land units do damage to naval units in order to …

Balhog - - News

A suggestion on Unit Upgrades to make it a little more inticing: Include healing a unit to 100% included in the upgrade. This could justify the added manpower costs. And certainly represents RL. Just a thought.

Balhog - - News

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Well the rebellions do the same amount of damage to each player, so its not benifitng him more than you. ” Thats true. And this one actually led to a Supply Drop when I took back a province and and nice gain in resouces... All in all, its a pain, but manageble. Which means the balance is there.

Balhog - - News

I thought this update had made corrections to the issue of provinces switching sides and units disappearing at day change. Is that not true? Today I lost 4 provinces and 3 units to the mysterious AI enigma that comes with each change of the day. There is no doubt my human opponent benefited enormously from this. To understand the scope of this AI un-balancing intrusion into the round; during several days of fighting the Southern Invasion Horde, my boys never lost that much territory in a day to …

• Quote from FinnDaddy: “Quote from Balhog: “Got an interesting surprise from 1.5 combat. Apparantly 1st level Infantry units can sink Cruisers. Keep in mind that an infantry unit in early world war 2 carried the equivelent of today's hunting rifle as a weapon. The infantry actually go into the water and block the cruiser from existing, like a sub. Doesn't make a whole lot of historical combat sense, but hey, if that's the new rule, it changes a lot. ” I learned that one fast, the AI did it to me …

• Got an interesting surprise from 1.5 combat. Apparantly 1st level Infantry units can sink Cruisers. Keep in mind that an infantry unit in early world war 2 carried the equivelent of today's hunting rifle as a weapon. The infantry actually go into the water and block the cruiser from existing, like a sub. Doesn't make a whole lot of historical combat sense, but hey, if that's the new rule, it changes a lot.

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from Akulla3D: “So into day 2 or so for the new revisions. There is something off in the games, not sure what it is but I am spending to much time micromanaging the resources to get my manpower and other resources up. Maybe I am missing something or just plain stupid but I cant seem to generate enough stuff to keep steadily building stuff. I have to build Factories all over my land just to get my manpower up high enough to keep things moving, and that leaves me with no …

• Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines

Balhog - - News

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Undaunted: “building ındustries is a useless idea especially at the beginning of game If I invade 8 city from same resource I will get resources how much would come from level 5 ındustry so If I have 8 cities from every resource I dont need ındustries If I build 5 ındustries to cities I will get 125 manpower totally from all of them but why I will build ındustries ? I can get them from non-core provinces easily ” I agree it’s a waste at the beggening of the ga…