Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ADS!?!?

xswazse12 - - Off Topic

It's bloody annoying. Getting High Command doesn't make it go away either.

• Downtime Jan 2

xswazse12 - - Bug Reports and Issues

On one of my maps I was down to squatter dude with one province due to backing the wrong empire in a large war. Now I've got 70% of my territories back. It's not a straight reset as my resources and units are..... different. Weird.

• OP is asking why the historical populations of larger nations aren't able to be reflected in game. I say balance is worth more than verisimilitude.

• I think he abandoned the game when I told him. Not sure though. I was busy getting my butt kicked by other guys.

• Every province can have a rally point with High Command access. The rally point is where the troops that province produces will travel to. It's a built in movement order so they'll get to the front lines as fast as possible.

• Shouldn't it be a bug? If you can't ambush a disembarking force without getting tied up in combat with a fleet......

• Food issues.

xswazse12 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Oh no you didn't.

• Unbalanced game

Quote from _Pontus_: “Sorry; didn't know the terminology was different in English. In my language they are called (translated into English ofc) 'Tower' and 'Knight'. ” A bit late but everyone who has played chess knew what you were talking about there. I am a native English speaker who likes to teach chess to my friends and about one in five name them 'Towers' and I always understand what piece they are even though they're 'rooks' in my mind. 'knight' is our official name for the piece that move…

• At day change every province you control with morale below 30% has a chance to rebel against you. Newly conquered provinces have a morale of 25%. You can lower the chance a province will rebel by stationing troops in the low morale provinces. If you click on the info button (an I near morale listing) it will tell you the percent chance the province has of a rebellion happening. If the country you and your friend conquered had more than a handful of provinces it would be unlikely that there would…

• Lamentations.

• nay, I'm not bowing out unless the roster fills out.

• If slots fill up I'd like to bow out for a newer applicant.

• Medium tank on day 2

xswazse12 - - Questions and Answers

You got me then.

• Medium tank on day 2

Right. The first map you do has a mini mission tutorial style.

• Nobody Finishes Games

xswazse12 - - General Discussions

It's the stickied thread on the finding co-players forum. Just tell them you want in on the next game and they'll send you the password for a guaranteed active game. Note: there are some rules for the Player's league games. copy/paste from that thread. Rules - the use of GOLD is forbidden - a maximum of 2 allies per player¹ (SM), other players can only be NAP partners with ROW or lower. - a NAP must have runtime or an exit condition. - the use of rockets is forbidden - the use of nukes is forbid…

• I think it's just total strength of all units at day change. Which is vastly different depending on the terrain, as you said. The only thing I am fairly certain of is that it is not the number of units. I've seen some day changes where me and an ally with share map had one of us with a higher ranking on the chart and the other with more troops.

• Medium tank on day 2

It's part of the first game on CoW tutorial. It was that player's first map, yes?

• Nobody Finishes Games

My pleasure. What happened to you has happened to me as well. I hope you find more competition in the future.

• Alliances

This aspect of the game is weird because there are a lot of people who will: expect share map from you, betray you, be loyal to the end, attack you for not having shared map, refuse to share map, spread lies and false info, give each other resources freely. The players you play with will come in all possible combinations of the above and you just have to figure it out.

• Nobody Finishes Games

Get involved with the Player's league here on the forum. They have a game starting jan 1st. From my one game played with them they've got 80% commitment from all the people that signed up and a core group of active players. I'm not sure how many games you want to run at a time but the world map always has at least a dozen people that are trying to win it all.