Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 2.0 - Part One

Tasmine - - News

To be honest, I didn't mean to speak ill of Bytro every time. But speak to the fact, CoW 2.0 doesn't have much different from the 1.5 version. Well, this time Bytro artists color the unit portrait(and some showing the weird color). After this, no much change.

• Release Notes - 2022-08-16

Tasmine - - News

I don't understand this upgrade note completely. But after a decade, maybe Bytro finally want to replace the trash gold with other interesting stuff? If that's so, hope they make right decision this time.

• Release Notes 2020-02-25

Tasmine - - News

Quote from freezy: “The old skins do not really fit into the new look, so we won't use them. But we will create new additional skins for higher unit tiers. Mobile performance is pretty important right now considering the high amount of mobile usage among our users. But we will also work on measures to scale the performance based on device specs. ” When I review this again then I notice that IO1919's new unit skin doesn't fit the game itself, how ironic......

• they will be count as inf and tank, yes.

• Airfield Damage

Tasmine - - Questions and Answers

I agreed with Sigmaticalium.

• Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “it’s not even a call of war RP it’s a diffrent game. ” I already said this is a NWE rp. Anyway, we got enough players now. But we still can have extra 1 or 2 players.

• What? You said this is the CoW forum. Hmm...basically I don't care, haha! We still need 2 more players to start the game. But no much players willing to play NWE. So we have to announce it harder. Hurry up! and join~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is the discord link, click and follow the direction. discord.gg/KBNKbUy

• The ads just tell two things, 1. No much players want to pay money for gold. 2. CoW devs don't have a excellent plan to improve the game features to attract more players to join the game and cost their money. So they need to put ads in the game.

• World in Flames Roleplay

Tasmine - - Roleplaying Threads

Ahh...you give away your id again. Weird? Maybe Typical CoW rp limited army size and tech level...etc.

• Weather

Tasmine - - General Discussions

if you can fund some money......

• Weather

I don't think Bytro can do that.

• A mad RP plan

Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “this is not space science lol. ” If we form a region. Any nation can join it. But mainly earth nations. Because Bytro games only provide Earth Wars type. I didn't touch the Mars war. And it's not popular. You may ask, if one nation is Germany and another is Germania(same location on the earth). Can they exist in our region. The answer is yes. We are the parallel universe. And if we form the region. I will make the detail clear.

• A mad RP plan

Anyone can form a region. But you don't want to rp with yourself, right? All nations will be available to join if we have enough members. Not everyone need to play Bytro games. Others can play with trade or foreign aid issues...etc Only war or region events need to use the result of Bytro games.

• Encirclement

Tasmine - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Comrade genz: “I don't think hp should decrease,morale should. ” When you have units on hostile province. The morale will reduce after day passed if the enemy doesn't have enough units on that province.

• A mad RP plan

So you want to support my plan? We can create a region which called Bytro Universe or something together(wait until more players join). Then we can create some stories based on each battle results from NWE, S1914, Tesla War, Call of War or Conflict of Nations! My Nation is Einnstadt. This is my nation official dispatch: nationstates.net/nation=einnstadt/detail=factbook/id=1480802 You can also send me telegram.

• Stats Records TELL MEE

Greatest defeat Defeated by backstabers while we still allies. That player captured all my urbans and the other coalition member under few seconds. And my last game, team up with some rookies and only me to kill enemy units, other teammates build units and sent them to death(can't kill or hardly to kill a hostile unit). Greatest victory Many, defeated backstabers twice and deal with invaders. Largest invasion I never invade active player before. Best defence in one World at War(1.0) map. Played …

• Philippines Doctrine

The doctrine issue has been discussed before the update. If you seek for correct simulation. I suggest you to go some places out.

• A mad RP plan

When I think about RP war rules. I always think about Bytro games. You see, rp usually decided by how you descripe a battle. Recently I found a policy simulation which is called Nation States. Why not use NS state as player's main nation. And let a war game decides the condition of a battle(win, lose or custom status). Then writes description down on the dispatches? Nation States: nationstates.net/page=welcome I think that will be fun. But it's truely crazy!

• New Buildings and Achievements

Tasmine - - News

@Ryan04px2025 I also think some upgrades are very suitable for CoW 1.0

• Real Allies Doctrine

@freezy And when I played or viewed the allies doctrine nation. I saw USA flag at the status bar. Which proved me didnt mistaken the point, right?