Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• exactly ty, is it on the scenario rotation ? or its just rare event where this scenario takes place

• what is the scenario where when can play the "little country" like belgium/Luxembourg or danemark ect... We need more game like those ones too much fun and when people start to play RP its just too freaking cool

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

Lennfys - - News

Quote from vonlettowvorbeck: “Quote from Lennfys: “wait, i'm in a new game with the sound ect... but there isn't the new constructs to produce army ” Test version 1.5 of COW - which is a different game than the regular COW 1.0 we are all playing (also in France) - is the game version with the new constructions (like the specialized Tank Factory). COW 1.5 test games were only available for a short period of time during the Test Event. Since the test event is over (except for maps that have not en…

Lennfys - - News

I do not understand, they still have not implanted in the game of unique buildings of frabrications? because I joined a game that was new, after the update and there are not the buildings announced, and also I did not see in the patchnote the location of new buildings, they have removed from the update? thx for ur work

• i'm into a new game with the sound ect... but there isn't the new buildings for each units and into the patch 1.5 there isn't too or i'm mb blind

Lennfys - - News

wait, i'm in a new game with the sound ect... but there isn't the new constructs to produce army

• damn, to much guys dislike the new update, i pray that the sound don't gonna be remove from the games it's the update the most wanted by the CoW's players, and they aren't satisfied...

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

Lennfys - - News

there is no maintenance? COOL

Lennfys - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “Hey guys, just a quick heads up. This weeks release will actually be on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. I updated the news accordingly. So please be patient. Sound, music and all the other good stuff will be live just 24 hours later than originally expected. ” So the update with the sound is for wednesday ?, at what time ? for the english/france's hour ?

Lennfys - - News

i'm so hyped by this update, i hope it's a famous war game mood music composer

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Lennfys - - News

I'm so hype and i'm waiting this soundback, i'm waiting it since soooo long !