Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 745.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i play 30K, its more medieval fantasy than historic which explains dragons, trolls and warlocks. my forum name is Neophyte. my only complaint is the game speed and lack of players, really games last for months without anyone winning. but its fairly balance

• Air Power?

V1nd1cat0r - - Suggestions / Criticism

never heard of it, but sure maybe a machine gun pointing at a low flying plane have some credibility. is there an article for me to read this?

• Trade Routes

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “i think this idea adds realism but dosent complement the game system in place, IDK maybe were looking at it the wrong way? anyway having routes to boost your economy is pretty handy given if you have a lot of territory at sea, but with the cost of actually protecting them and micromaneging subs which currently not very good not that bad, i think we should have a different function. i suggest when the port is up and the routes are connected it provi…

• Trade Routes

i think this idea adds realism but dosent complement the game system in place, IDK maybe were looking at it the wrong way? anyway having routes to boost your economy is pretty handy given if you have a lot of territory at sea, but with the cost of actually protecting them and micromaneging subs which currently not very good not that bad, i think we should have a different function. i suggest when the port is up and the routes are connected it provides vision, signifying your territory, like an a…

• pounding the enemy in heavy ordinance from a distance works, using battleships, cruisers and tac bombers. but if that dosent work then i suggest do some manouvering to other langing sites that are more easily secured.

• adding my two cents on the idea, asside from morale lost for every 10k, we should also have a morale penalty when an entire army unit or fleet were destroyed in battle, that way it means the losing country knows its going down hill.

• Air Power?

it is unrealistic for infantry and armor to have some value against bombers, i think we should remove AA values of all ground units other than the Anti-air, its funny to imagine a rifle downing a bomber hundread feet in the air. talk about lucky shot.

• New Map Ideas

then it will add even more water and less land on the left side of the map. i was thinking of having a more smaller map of east-asia and south east-asia and leave australia out. that way we have a more smaller map, plenty of land in the asian mainland and less water.

• CHARGE

welp, back to sqaure one i guess.

• Stats

I thought we already have that?

• I recomend not building the infrastructure on provinces that don't produce any resource, the structure cost quite a bit of everything and on a province with nothing to offer but money would be a waste of investment. It increase the move speed of all land units in the province but again don't build it on resource less province it's a complete waste.

• Trade Routes

I say we already suggested this some time ago, but it was about morale and not economically, I believe it's about communications if my memory is correct (God I sound so old) Anyway it makes the game more realistic, in WW2 EVERY country rely on trade to keep the war effort going, well except the Axis powers since they try to be self sufficient, without trade Britain would fall without US aid, and the pacific campaign would be a standstill, countries that stay neutral provided the materials for th…

• super heavy tanks

The battleships where outclassed by the carriers though. And wait should we talk about super heavy tanks than ships?

• SAM

Quasi-boy then!

• CHARGE

Making the battle short is not bad per se, it's how we do it. I'm alright shortening the combat time but I disagree we have to pay for it, my units included.

• SAM

I like it, but does it attack at range or acts like a unit? You said it's a building so...

• CHARGE

To quote from someone I don't know. "We have machine guns and they have none" Basically in WW1 "charging" or rushing againts an enemy fortified position is downright suicidal, the japs did it (for some reason) and when WW2 came it's better to fight behind bunkers and gun nest than charge againts a wave of tanks using katanas. Granted if it's purpose is to hasten the combat rounds, but it gives a LOT of disadvantage such as: -if the enemy counter attack and your stuck with fanatics who prefer usi…

• Submarines are visible when it attacked another unit, it is invisible on the move or waiting but will stay invisible unless it attack, although they can't pass through units and fleets tend to shore up destroyers, well they pretty fall back in the later days. New buildings that raise the morale of specified unit types make it a bit redundant. Why build something that benefit one type only and not all, spending a lot of time and resources to get the structure up. Parachute units are on the works.…

• super heavy tanks

the Rat tank is pretty cool, imagine a tank the size of a battleship. the problem is that not all nations have the plans of making a ridiculous tank of that size and is realistically unfeasible. but it is kinda cool.

• New Map Ideas

If there going to add from Japan to Australia and avoid too much free ocean the map might look vertical or too compress.