Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Ciro702 - - Off Topic

mm big mac

• The end?

Ciro702 - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “The forum is almost completely dead, and ninety nine percent of players don't know the forums, it was much alive in April, may. But what happened, there is a lack of posts and quality content in the forums. Is this the end? ” Everyone seems to be in vacation, including me. It wasn't like last year where almost everyone had to stay indoors due to covid. But in the subject of the matter, there are lots of Discord servers dedicated to Call of War. (Hidden Content)The…

• The AWP

Ciro702 - - General Discussions

Alright I'm closing this thread.

• The AWP

Ciro702 - - General Discussions

Hey hey hey guys, let's keep it clean here alright? Let's keep the reports private and enjoy the thread for now. If you have any problems or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us in pm, not harass each other publicly.

• Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Czech managed to rearm SAAB Gripen E in 10 minutes. Reloading a machine gun takes less than five minutes if you already have a pouch ready somewhere. Air-to-Air missiles will take around 30 minutes, same for Air-to-Ground, while the Anti Ship missiles (naval fighters) take around 80-90 min, assuming the planes are being reloaded on a carrier. ” Ehhh, wrong era? I see where you're going but not really sure the Gripen was in ww2, though I could snicker at some what-i…

• Quote from BMfox: “So finally you have discovered that tanks are worthless in most terrains. Congratulations, now you have realized something that 90% of the COW players haven't. Major battles have been decided by infantry and artillery, that's just how it is. Infantry, artillery, rocket artillery, anti tank and AA. They are like the perfect marriage, they will take out anything. Some AC or mot infantry moving in all directions to capture the core cities that players always leave empty. Powered …

• Multiaccount

Ciro702 - - Bug Reports and Issues

According to the reddit post; it seems that they were in different game sessions but the same game modes. Also, if they were to multi account, then the players shouldn't hesitate to report as such, and Game Operators will look into it.

• Personally I'd say we could build the older versions of different units for the sake of cost and defense. It adds flexibility towards different situations; from mid/experimental offense to desperate defense.

• Rename allies fighter

Ciro702 - - Suggestions / Criticism

The F4F's were originally in the navy with the F4U, but then the part were the F4U got out of the navy doesn't necessarily correlate to the F6Fs replacing the F4Fs per se.

• Rename allies fighter

Ciro702 - - Suggestions / Criticism

The only thing I disagree with here is the Addendum. Though, true, F6Fs fought the Japanese and had torpedoes, but they normally have missions to shoot down Zeros rather than torp bombing. They also did not replace the F4U, as they had extensive modifications until the F2H Banshee had arrived. All in all, everything else seems good.

• Youtube quotes

Ciro702 - - Off Topic

Hey all! Got a quick question for you. If we ever have an April fools event and instead of loading war quotes, we pull off funny quotes from Youtubers, what would they be?

• I use leftover land from enemies as a shooting range. The people I usually face goes inactive when 75% of their land is gone, so I make the best out of it by capturing all the cities and leaving the others as nuclear test sites; my personal trinity tests.

• Don't worry. Our Game Operators actually look through your tickets and respond. Though they sound a little generic, at least we know their here and helping us through multiple bugs. Just can't say what's behind the scenes though

• Best Nation for HHW

Ciro702 - - Questions and Answers

I'd pick the South American Countries, most specifically Brazil and Argentina. Brazil can be the substitute for those who like the Soviet Union and the position was already taken. It has the allied doctrine though, but you'll feel right at home feeling big; territory and army wise. The Soviets and the Brazilians do share a downside; bordering a lot of nations. You'll have to worry about the Spanish and the Brits, but at least that's the reason why you have such a large starting army. Argentina c…

• I would recommend spending gold that could help us in the long term such as blueprints and know what round to use it. Preferably, you could use gold on speed events, where the payout is huge. Though high risk high reward, at least it's not high risk low reward on your situation. That's my 2 cents at least...

• The Americans are secretly soviet?

• Dealing with big stack

Quote from dw98: “As the Russians said about arty - "quantity has a quality all of its own" ” I mean, look at the Katyushas; though they're not accurate, it doesn't need to be due to the sheer amount of ammo and explosives it has. Build more of them and you could deter any type infantry.

• Dealing with big stack

Quote from max_vallot: “Here's the situation I've almost finished a guy but now he's put all his remaining troops in a city (anti air and artillery included) and his planes are patrolling the city (6 tactical bombers, 3 attack bombers and an interceptor) How can I deal with this? Is it possible to send my interceptors attack his planes without being attacked by the anti air? We're only day 6 so I can't afford losing troops ” You could surround the guy as Patron said; leaving the guy to separate …

• Game Hype For The Year

Ciro702 - - Off Topic

DCS is pretty good. I wouldn't recommend fighting against an F 22 as a North Korean Mig 29 tho... Quote from jefin b: “i'm playing a lot of flight sims these days. ”

• If the railroad gun is on a hill province or a forest province, use militia and anti tank. You cannot attack what you can't see. You could use commandos regardless of terrain due to its stealth capabilities.