Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There needs to be a way to report anonymous players in those types of rounds. There is a guy currently harassing and bullying me on the newspaper and in messages and there's nothing that I can really do about it.

• Greetings! My alliance has been bored recently with mundane players and fighting bots. My Second-in-Command thinks it is a good idea to challenge your alliance. Please respond with contact information to your leader so that we can discuss the details. Best Regards, Giovanni Rose

• Are you suggesting that the game merges the roles on Interceptors and Naval Bombers, and also merging Tactical Bombers and Strategic Bombers?

• My Coalition is fighting off two others right so this is not the time for the servers to be down.

• Do any females play this game?

Giovanni_Rose - - Off Topic

Quote from Jacques Thomas: “What a bizarre question... ” Genuine question* when all the players you communicate with refer to everyone as males in the game.

Quote from JesterTheSheep: “Of course! Forged a coalition not too long ago with one. It really shouldn't matter though: all is fair in love and war, so really it shouldn't matter if someone's female or not. I bet you've encountered quite a few, but due to either anonymity or anxiety, they lied to you. Best not to dwell on it too much mate, and get back to the war front. ” It does not matter to me, I was genuinely just curious because in all of my games everyone always says "he" but I try to say …

I figured that a female playing this game is rare. Every player I have encountered has been a male and I'm just curious to know.

• I would like you to join my alliance. We are small and trying to expand. Only 2 members as of now but we are open to people of all levels. If you are just starting, I would we be more than happy to help you and give you all the advice I can. My name here is the same as in-game. Please respond if interested.