Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “Quote from valdrin00: “Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “I saw in Jhon's episodes about the COW RP that you said that i was the aggressor. i did not even know that i had troops in ukraine. i was "sure" that i pulled most of them out of all territories..I leaved the coalition because i already left the game..... (Hidden Content) ” Why dont you join the new RP? join us on discord and we'll figure it out. ” "why don't you join the new rp?" Wait. you changed the m…

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “I saw in Jhon's episodes about the COW RP that you said that i was the aggressor. i did not even know that i had troops in ukraine. i was "sure" that i pulled most of them out of all territories..I leaved the coalition because i already left the game..... (Hidden Content) ” Why dont you join the new RP? join us on discord and we'll figure it out.

• Name of country you wish to play as: Israel Name of the leader of your country in 1950: Adel Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? Yes Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? Yes Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? Yes Will you play in this role-play as often if you can? Yes Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs): Today's topic is a special one, we will talk about our interview with the Prime Minister Vald…

• *Player Name: Valdrin00 Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat) *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Valdrin Rama *Country you wish to play as: Sweden AKA Sverige *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): 9th September 2018- It's Election day and Sweidish Democrats (SD) have won the election with 67% of the votes. Our reporter asked the party leader Jimmie Åkesson about how they will celebrate and he immediately answered - I dont think we will celebrate …

• New Account?

valdrin00 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from StrangeTalent: “Please PM @Sir McSquiggles about your account. ” What do i say? how i got banned? or that i want a new account...

• New Account?

Hey! I have been permamently banned from all chattrooms even tho it was not even my fault. I have contacted admins and everything but nothing happens, not even respond... (some). I've been thinking about making a new account and starting fresh but before i do that i wanted to see if its okay or against the rules?

• Name: Valdrin00 Skype: [email protected] Why do i wanna join: I love roleplaying and am very active... Today 2017 July 4, It is exactly one year since President Dilma Rousseff became assassinated by an angry demonstration after holding a speech in the capital, Brasilia, to resign as president. Dilma Rousseff was shot in the head. The suspected murderer, Juan Pedro Lucas was quickly taken and then punished, he received only one year in prison and a fine. Juan Pedro Lucas will now be released in…

• Exploits

valdrin00 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Wierd.... maybe a glitch? report it.

• Fortifications

Quote from DarthBandon: “Thanks ” Glad i could help

• Fortifications

checkout the manual here in forum bro it will help you out alot!!

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

valdrin00 - - Roleplaying Threads

When the game is up how am i supposed to join it?

• Best country?

Quote from Pablo22510: “I like Spain and Equatorial Gabon. ” Any reasons?

• Best country?

Quote from Andrew G.: “I like japan, California, and France (only on the old Blitzkrieg) ” I dont know about before i started playing this game but am sure that Japan and California hasint been on Blitzkreig for about 3-5 months idk before that tho...

• Best country?

Quote from TankBuster: “I can play Germany rather well, you just need to be offensively minded. But the UK and Japan are pretty decent, being islands gives them great standing ” Yeah exactly! Being island gives you great advantage, I play alot with germany but only on blitzkreig not on other maps. Its a risky game with germany because you risk being attacked from all diffrent ways, and a 2 front war would be automaticly lose. Its all about offensive, crush or be crushed!

• Activity and Roleplay

Quote from WarriorbullDog: “youtube.com/watch?v=NbqtAuT4zbk ” Hhahahahahhah

• Best country?

Hello folks So i have thinking about this for a long time now, wich is the best country? Well it all depends right, how do you define best? Best for defense or best on ressources, 1 country cant have high income on ALL ressources but am sure there must be like for example South argentina= high rare metal and algeria= high oil and so on... Do you guys have any ideas? In my opinion i think South Argentina have high rare metal income and UK, South africa and south argentina is the best isolated cou…

• Activity and Roleplay

HAH! thanks for telling me lol now ill just wait here for hours

• Quick Q&A Thread

Hello, i have thought about this stupid question for a long time now , Strategic Bombers, they have high strength against Urban provinces right? So my question is are strategic bombers good at making damage on the city or the troops in the city or both?

• Activity and Roleplay

Quote from WarriorbullDog: “A new 100 map RP comes out today, if you would be interested in joining us! ” Hell ya man, how/where do i apply?

• Activity and Roleplay

Hello leaders! I would like to start a map, Clash of nations with 22 players or Blitzkreig with 10 players you guys decide! I suggest that ''High'' level players join only! with around lvl 30+, Activity every day is a must and of course as the title says Rolleplaying!! First we decide the winning map then we decide to set up when to create the map and then we play thumbsup.png