Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Technology advancements

Undermin3d - - News

Quote from freezy: “Hi, thanks for the feedback! As you took the time to make an informative list, I shall give you some answers: 1. They were disabled due to performance issues. We are exploring ways to bring them back in a performant way. 2. It's on the plan to implement a nice transition into country names when zoomed out, but its not the highest prio. 3. True, could maybe need some restyling. But its also hard to get this right, as there are sooo many different country colors on many differe…

Undermin3d - - News

Quote from Little Racoon: “I believe when you zoom out a lot, the smoke disappears, which is actually a good thing if you want to take a screenshot of your entire map. ” What I mean is the smoke isn't moving. It is just a still graphic of smoke. On the old render it is animated and looks like smoke is really rising from the province.

Undermin3d - - News

At first glance I hated it. I immediately switched back to the old render system for a few reasons which I will list below. I have decided to switch to the new system so that I can give it a fair shot and hopefully provide some useful feedback for the devs to improve the new system down the road. But for now these are my initial impressions. Some of these below might have been mentioned before and some of these might just be bugs. I also feel like a lot of these things can be fixed with color ch…

• I think you should be able to land your own planes on friendly aircraft carriers. Maybe it would need to be an option that that the owner of the carrier can turn on or off (like the fire control). You can use friendly air bases, should be able to use carriers. It makes it difficult to research that far into everything just to have carriers. When often times others i play with try to divide up the research. One will go air heavy one ground heavy one naval heavy. But this makes it require several …

• Unbalanced game

Undermin3d - - Suggestions / Criticism

AT are excellent defenders. 4 in a fortified city with a mix of other units like infantry and good luck taking that city. Alternatively I used them as leap froggers with my tanks sometimes. Where I push the tanks forward then follow with the AT just in the event I have to fall back I don't lose as much ground while I reinforce. But I would still prefer to use Bombers/Interceptors with LT to AT any day. But some times it is just not possible to have bombers in every part of the world.

• Unbalanced game

I have to agree with you on a few points. Strategic bombers is a huge one. The range I agree should be much much bigger than it is. You have to pretty much already be pushed through the enemy lines before you can use them, at which point you already have him crippled so there is no need to use them. I also agree that naval bombers need a boost as with most people. As well Naval AA damage is pretty significant surprisingly. Rockets while somewhat overpowered do have a limited range so they aren't…

• I am really surprised there was not more support for this. Though it did have many views. I think I will add a poll so people can vote and hopefully get this change more publicity.

• my gold

Undermin3d - - Bug Reports and Issues

I had one of these moments in the past and i eventually attributed it to accidentally clicking on the gold icons above the resources in the stock market pull down. I use a laptop and managed to bump the mouse when getting up from the couch and clicked on the purchase resource with gold icon. Maybe this is what happened? I think they definitely need to add a confirmation message that you can click on to prevent accidents like that happening.

• Unbalanced game

Quote from purplepizza117: “I.E. regular artillery, battleships, cruisers, rocket interceptors, nuclear navies, and naval bombers. I think that these are essentially useless for most strategies, submarines do the same thing as battleships ” I don't think I have missed a very large important part of the game here, but where do you get that submarines do the same thing as battleships? I use battleships to bombard fortified seaside provinces. Submarines cannot do this and submarines also do next to…

• Game Time Clock

A good concept for sure. For the time being you can use the "time until next day" as a clock. So like attack at 10 hours till next day (TND) on day 3.

• I agree, share map allows me to see my allies armies and if he isn't reverting them away from my border I know something is up. I don't hesitate to share map with my neighbors, other players on the map I am not so quick to do so.

• Quote from djltx: “There was no way I could build armies or have enough time to accumulate that much free gold... ” I made over 20,000 gold in less than an hour today by the earn gold feature. Earn_Gold.png

• Math issues

In my experience there is a randomness factor that plays a part in combat. Just like in real life where sometimes your opponent is taking good cover and you aren't making much headway or causing casualties, then the tide turns and you get some momentum. I also believe they have to incorporate some random factor otherwise two units with the same attacking/defending damage against each other would result in killing each other off at the exact same time (armored cars) Another point to make is many …

• Were you inactive for a few days?

• 'gravatar.com'

I just checked and saw no place where it says sign in with a CoW account. You have the option of creating a Wordpress account at the bottom of this page. And then login to gravatar after doing so.

• When you say tank divisions do you mean a single stack of tanks? If so then yes this is possible for an enemy to spend gold to use the lower moral espionage option and lower your morale to the point of an uprising being possible, and then at day change the province revolted and overthrew your armies. Is this the norm in the game? No it is not. I have been playing for about 3 weeks and have yet to have this happen to me. However, the enjoyment you get from this free game is partially in part to t…

• First point I would like to address is there are several type of bombers. Tactical bombers as we are talking in this case are different than strategic bombers which was what Germany used a lot during early WW2 bombings without losses. Targeting railways/harbours/industrial districts was the primary idea rather than directly targeting military targets. Now as for infantry vs tactical bombers, you have to realize that infantry doesn't just mean boots with rifles. You have mounted machine guns just…

• Food

Undermin3d - - Questions and Answers

Yes, but do not forget that food can be purchased on the stock market. So be sure not to devote too much energy and resources into lowering his food production as there are ways for him to overcome it. That being said, if he has to spend money to purchase food, he can't spend it purchasing rare materials/metal/oil that he might also need to produce units/perform research. So it can still have a positive effect strategically even if he can buy food.

• More Maps

Star Wars Battlefront comes out next week. Perhaps that is the game you should be playing instead of a military strategy game with the year 1942 in its title.

• Unbalanced game

Level 1 Anti-tank has a 7.0 rating of defensive damage to armor. A level 1 Light tank does 2.5 offensive damage to infantry. Either you have your numbers incorrect or you were low level troops vs higher level troops or there is something else you are missing (tac bombers/rocket batteries) It is impossible for level 5 fortified anti tanks and infantry alone to have lost that battle, not even including the medium tanks. Proof of such is a level 1 light tank vs level 1 infantry in a fortified provi…