Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

AdmiralEloc - - News

I'm fine with the changes, the new map does look cool. All I ask for is for the nuclear powered ships to be added back to the game

• Sadly I've heard they've deleted the 1v1 Operation Sealion map, the Mediterranean Theater Map and Tournament Island maps because it caused "too many issues" for their servers

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from BMfox: “Yes Frontline Pioneers are still a thing indeed. ” Is there a way to apply, or do you have to get an invite? How are FP chosen? ” Normally if you are higher than level 40 and have won a couple of games you'll get a pop-up. ” Interesting, I'm level 140+ and have won around 30 games but still haven't received a popup

• @BMfox You misunderstand what I meant. By "3 nations" I did not mean have 3 accounts in the game, I meant that we would invade 2 other player countries plus have the one we joined as. I think this is obvious by the way I worded it by using the word "occupy" meaning to "take over" or "invade"

• One of my friends is interested in doing the 1v1 with me, so I'll be facing them most likely

• I wanted to test out some new tactics for myself and wanted a good environment to do it in, and thought that a "large scale" 1v1 fight would be a fun place to do it, and to test my skills in general. Now what do I mean by a "large scale" 1v1? -Private 22 player Europe Map (Because it's bigger and the developers have not updated the English Channel map for 1.5!! ) -We would each "occupy" 3 nations, including the one we started in. For me I would pick North + South USA, as well as Canada. My oppon…

• I was browsing the forum and out of boredom went down to the beta feedback & issues section, which I hardly ever visit, and noticed one of the pinned forum posts was about Frontline Pioneers', but it was from 2017. I knew that these beta testers were a thing for a while, and have always been interested in helping to test out new features, though I haven't seen many forum posts about them or testing that they've done and was wondering if there's still an active Frontline Pioneer group or if it's …

• So in the new update today the developers stated how Destroyers can kill submarines easily because of their attack range and high speed, which is very true, however, to "fix" this issue they decided to -Remove the destroyer's attack range Sure, you have to fight the submarines directly now using them, so your destroyers will take some damage, However, they also decided to; -Reduce the building, upkeep and research costs for destroyers -Increase the destroyers damage against submarines -Increase …

• I got the update & reload popup on one of my games on the browser version of the game, and am now unable to load the Call of War page and any of my games. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

• I'm just posting this as I would like to see another Operation Supremacy match take place. I'm unsure of how event maps are decided upon (if it's a schedule pre-determined for each month) but the Operation Supremacy round is definitely my favorite out of the bunch

• Greetings Call of War players! Whether you play this game because you are a history fan, or just love strategy games in general, I'm sure many of us can agree that roleplaying in normal rounds is always difficult as there is always that one player who is always taking over every country in sight, and therefore not much roleplaying gets done. Today I'd like to advertise our roleplay group and share what makes us so special. Since our group uses discord for most of the roleplaying, it is a require…

• Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Nuclear bombers and nuclear missiles give the most points according to my calculations, but heavy tanks and battleships only gives you around half as much I think. Despite that, your casualties also count towards it. So my guess is capital ships and nukes. ” Thank you for your help! You said Battleships and Heavy tanks give half as many points (I'm assuming half as many as nuclear bombers / rockets would) However you also mentioned that casualties count towards it...Is…

• So in call of war whenever a unit is killed, the player who kills it receives points that contribute towards their overall rank / level in game, and in the new 1.5 version of Call of War, the higher level a unit is, the more experience points you receive upon killing it. Does anyone know what units give the most experience when killed? Two of my guesses would be Battleships and Heavy Tanks, but then again those are just guesses and that's why I am here asking this question. Thanks!

• I really hope this gets fixed soon. Im at war on some of these games and I don't fancy logging in to see 200 of my units gone because I wasn't able to respond to units my opponents had sent on marches before the servers shut down.

• Quote from Copper987: “I'm interested in joining this, I could get 2 or 3 other people on board as well ” Sounds great! If they are interested please tell me here or message me in game (GrandAdmiralEloc)

• Sadly I do not remember the level requirement and although looking around for it, i was unable to find it. However I believe the requirement was somewhere around level 19, which can be reached not too difficultly by joining a few games and building infrastructure in your provinces. All regions of the world are available, and so are all countries that were in existence in 1945, so you'll can play as any country you'd like. Even tiny Danzing Quote from Mohab Abounagaa: “I'm interested but what is …

• of course! We need a bunch of players to make this possible. If you know anyone else who would be interested please let them know!

• Originally I was planning on requesting a 25 player Historic World War Map for the roleplay, but decided it would be a lot more interesting if I could get a All Countries All In map instead, as then there would be more room for players, and everyone could play as their favorite country. In order to achieve this the game operator I am currently in talks with said I need at least enough players to fill up half the map slots, and since the All Countries All in map is a 73 slot game, I need at least…

• Private Historic World War Map

AdmiralEloc - - Off Topic

Quote from VorlonFCW: “If you can command a lot of internet traffic at your own site, then you can likely get a private map. ” I could possibly make a forum post on the game, and show different things I do on the map and how I grow and expand over time. I don't have any of the equipment for making youtube videos so this is the best that I could probably do, but id'd be happy to do it. I could try to get the biggest economy ever and things like that.

• Private Historic World War Map

AdmiralEloc - - Off Topic

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Maps larger than 22 player are not possible to make privately at this time. ” Are there plans to allow players to create maps larger than the 22 player map? I'm aware that players were used to be able to make the 25 player "Historic World War Map" but it was later removed due to too many empty lobbies. Maybe a way this lobby problem could be reduced is only allow a player to create the 25 player map every several months, (the smaller maps would still be allowed to be creat…