Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A step back.

killingone - - Suggestions / Criticism

Ah so i checked and some people suggested this but to no avail well gg

• A step back.

Lmao i might be suffering from a condition called "busy" and some slight effect of "lazy"

• A step back.

Troops should have the ability to retreat maybe at the cost of like 30 percent troops or something like when in combat troops should be able to retreat.

• Please Help

killingone - - Questions and Answers

I am most grateful for all of you who responded now i really get the hang of it. Sorry for not looking into this earlier i was quite busy the last days.

• Please Help

Now this new update caught me completely off guard my moral handling skills are extremely inadequate and i lost all of africa and whole america in one day just because of the update. Please just can you guys write the crux of the whole deal as i really cant read the whole moral article due to some very busy days. Also does losing province to rebellion counts as loss of province to your stats?

• Look it is widely known that gamers use discord hence most people would already be comfortable using discord. Plus just download discord once and you wont have to open forum every time

• Everyone knows it is tedious as hell to open up your browser just to get to the forum section so you can just check out information on the new update that came or maybe to just read the rules or even chat with someone you know in Call of war. Wont It be amazing if Bytro made an official discord server with the news feed coming there and maybe a section for guidance on gameplay mechanics like there is endless opportunity to it. In the end if there already is a discord (which I don't think there i…

• 1.5 arty

damn ryan you spitting fire..

• 1.5 arty

shush mate you want bytro to take back the one update they did in years?

• new unit

yea man life been quite harsh was inactive here but active in the game was afraid you wont remember me lol

• new unit

I think that will create a lot of imbalance as suppose you are usa you can just weave a whole web and cause the enemy to become a convoy on every turn and never get defeated.

• So where did they go?

killingone - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from cycle9: “Try this: Disable the "enhanced" GUI. Click on one of your units. Use the arrow keys to tab thru your units one at a time. ” tried it but to no avail although thanks for this it makes life so easier

• So where did they go?

killingone - - Bug Reports and Issues

i have searched everywhere for them but they are not to be found i reported and dante followed but he thinks that they got destroyed although they did not and couldn't have been as they were quite inland and away from dangers

• like 8hrs

• what you can try to do to increase visibility is to turn off the province names then when you want to spot for enemy units turn off advanced graphics for a while as normal graphics make spotting enemy units more easier.

• I have encountered this very peculiar and extremely annoying bug. It happens that i have a stack of units positioned somewhere (usually far from enemy lines) and i go offline but when i get back online they are just no longer there. The first time this happened to me i let it go as a miscalculation on my part but now it has happened thrice by now in two different historic world war maps. Also the second time this happened i checked the newspaper the notifications tab but there was no sign of the…

• Just a salty player

You have my respect fellow war thunder gamer

• Acts of Valour

yea little tweaks like these would seriously make the game much more fun

• Acts of Valour

Well yea that is the problem so this feature being added has a very less probability.

• Did you get the destroying bridges part from company of heroes? And also the river idea has already been suggested sadly.