Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Hello, If you click on a opponent province, there is a choice for you to decrease morale by 10%. That is a gold feature as it is like a small cheat and I think it should cost more than $30000.Keep doing that and the province will eventually have revolt and maybe the garrison will not suppress it. ” I was using the 30000 dollars as an example and when I talk about a rebellion, I don't exactly mean in one specific province but instead over several provinces. I think the p…

• Would it be a cool feature if you could fund rebels in a certain country? Like, you send a certain amount of money, say, $30,000 to help rebels in a country for an extended period of time. They decrease morale and start uprisings to switch to your country's nationality. But there's a catch. The closer a province is to its country's capital, the harder it is for rebels to overtake them. Also, you'd need to constantly give them money so it'd be costly for short term but worth for the long term.

• Quote from JesterTheSheep: “Quote from General Skeet: “So, I think Anti-Air units are a bit too OP. So recently, I was busy conquering the US because it went inactive. I have a decent amount of research and average-ish stats. So I send multiple Tanks to take the remaining provinces and it says on my feed that they have been annihilated. I'm in a bit of shock so I send more with artillery support. All of them, gone, reduced to atoms. So I keep sending more and they all die almost instantly. I als…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from General Skeet: “Terrain: Mostly plains ” I was under the impression that this was ONE battle that we were discussing. I am confused by your "mostly" answer. Terrain is either one thing or another as the dividing lines between provinces are quite definite. ” I was fighting as Canada against the US in the historic world war map if that helps.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Defends with 7 against attacking armour. So attack or defend??? ” Defending, I attacked first when the AI to Ver the nation. Quote from VorlonFCW: “Still many unanswered questions. Terrain? Fortifications? Core province of the enemy? Artillery type units or planes in the vicinity as well? ” Terrain: Mostly plains Fortifications: None at all Mostly non core provinces No artillery or planes, only AA's

• Quote from killingone: “If i am being honest i hate the AA and i think that it couldn't have done much to the tanks unless they were totally outnumbered. ” It was 2 against 1 with the Tanks outnumbering the AA and they still lost.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Restrisiko is correct. We are unable to answer the question without complete information. Also the terrain makes a difference, as tanks are both half strength and half hit points in cities, and single file tanks are easily destroyed in an urban environment. An AA unit is a heavy machine gun that can shoot airplanes out of the sky, these are also quite effective when used on ground units. Really fun to watch a video of an M45 Quadmount or similar in action. ” There were at …

• Quote from cycle9: “A level 1 anti-tank defends with 7 against attacking armor. A level 2 anti-air only defend with 1 against attacking armor. The OP did not actually observe any of the engagements, just assumed it was all anti-air, based on a belated spy report. ” I never assumed and I was actually there to watch the engagement. If you aren't aware, there is a possibility that intelligence spies can reveal all military units for a specific nation. There was 1 AA against 2 Light Tanks and the ta…

• So, I think Anti-Air units are a bit too OP. So recently, I was busy conquering the US because it went inactive. I have a decent amount of research and average-ish stats. So I send multiple Tanks to take the remaining provinces and it says on my feed that they have been annihilated. I'm in a bit of shock so I send more with artillery support. All of them, gone, reduced to atoms. So I keep sending more and they all die almost instantly. I also have intelligence spies on the nation so I decided to…

• Just 3 ideas

General Skeet - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “You know that having all insurgents as a country does not very make sense even in CON. I had recently been playing CON and I find that helpless. All uprising comes from the citizen of a country and it itself is not a country and does not make sense when it is one. Having it to become a leading country does not very help and might end up with having no victory which is annoying. We already have AI as well as morale which will stop us from going too fast. ” The thing is, …

• Just 3 ideas

Quote from cycle9: “Quote from General Skeet: “Add a new unit that can't be researched and can be controlled by A.I. named Rebels. ” Another 'new' idea that already exists in CoN.The implementation in CoN adds another bonus: ALL rebel provinces belong to the same 'insurgent nation", which can rapidly become the leading country on many maps. ” Theres no need for the passive aggressiveness.

• Just 3 ideas

So I have 3 suggestions to make the game a bit better. 1. Make it so that when a country loses 75 to 80% of their victory points, the attacking force has a pop-up that asks whether it wishes to conquer the leftovers or make the country a puppet. When a country get puppeted, it loses its ability to enter and make coalitions and 15% of its food production goes to the puppet mater at the end of each in-game day. Despite this, there is still a chance the puppet could break free from the Iron Fist wh…