Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Loss of Interceptors

PANZEEER - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Teburu: “aircombat in general seems pretty broken rn? i’d stay away from airunits in general until they’re sure it’s fixed and he clearly stated that „the investigation is still ongoing“ ” short version: air combat should be more predictable now. If you see evidence that it is still wildly unpredictable today, please tell us. ” So this actually means: "well yes it's more predictable but actually not. If you lose the battle clearly having the upperhand, it's an X…

• Loss of Interceptors

Still no appeasement policy? please tell us how did he lose 20 interceptors against 5 bombers? If that happens to me, I would just rage-quit the game hahaha interceptors are expensive and take long time to build them, and if interceptors are not going to work against bomber, please take them off the game, because 20 interceptors are far more expensive than 5 bombers!

• Loss of Interceptors

Maaaan, my life on the forum depends right now on the admin's response. If he tries to turn the fault to you again, I will just leave the forum and give it a break until the admin is changed hahaha

• Loss of Interceptors

This guy almost made me cry even with this bug and the no-appeasement policy, he's still loyal to the game and always answering polite. BRAVO

• Loss of Interceptors

Quote from VorlonFCW: “As this loss of planes was a part of the "current version" of the game during that time it is not possible to offer you specifically or any participant who asks an altered outcome based on the expectations of the game during a previous version. While this version did cause some unexpected combat results this does not obligate us to change these combat results to meet your expectations. Remember that all combat does include the random number generator so that unexpected res…

• Hey ryan, I want to join your Alliance, can I join TA 1?

• Gold miners

PANZEEER - - General Discussions

This comment is so underrated. He does not only complain but also gives a solution! And I've learned something new! MacCarthy's 4P's of Product ;D Quote from taylorwohlt: “After 18 months ad 40 odd games of joy from CoW i too am starting to suffer from the annoy of games becoming 'pay to win' instead of the challenge of skill around 'play to win'. Gold divides the community and breaks down trust, any player doing well = 'must be using gold'. This division and dissatifaction comes from having the…

• Most units contest

PANZEEER - - General Discussions

Units production row. Easy pici lemon squeezy. I had created 300 units in 5 days thanks to High Command, but, as my homie Raccon said, I won before getting more. Too bad, I create units to kill them. Now that I think it through, I don't like war

• Minefield!

PANZEEER - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from DoctorDR1: “To make it more fair, and harder for countries to spam them in all provinces, they would have to be extremely expensive, with a long build time. ” Man, then they would need to have durability or make a LOT of damage, like a rocket ;D

• I'm interested too, but I've been jumping from Alliance to Alliance for a while and I don't want people to think I'm not loyal (because I am, I just have not found the right Alliance yet). So if I jump again, I hope it would be the last. My username is the same as my forum name. I'm a lvl 53 with KD 1.83, 1 solo win and 7 on coalition (1 of them unofficial ) and 3.54 provinces conquered/lost. I hope you understand me, I know there are a lot of better people than me, but I think I can do it very …

• Minefield!

Maybe Bytro Lab has already thought about it, but just to be sure: Has Bytro Lab shown any signals of developing a minefield as a building? Man, it would such a goddamn improvement. I would sleep as a little baby at nights knowing the enemy needs to face minefields on every province. On the other hand, it would be a trouble for everyone. If a player like the URSS puts a minefield on every single province, it would take at least 20 days for anyone to conquer it (aside of the troops defense). Some…

• No winners ???

Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from PANZEEER: “Game #3076974 finished 8 days ago, but it's today and I've not received the reward that I was supposed to receive. I received 1679 gold but the game finished because my coalition won! We were the only ones active so we decided to click the "Retirement" button WITHOUT leaving our coalition. Now, in other games have happened that whenever a game ends due retirement, it doesn't matter if I'm the first place, I will receive the coalition reward, somethin…

• My username is my forum name and I'm interested! But if I'm honest, that type of game is kind of hard for some players due the lack of provinces on some countries like latin America's countries. If someone is going to pick (for example) Honduras, it would be easily killed by Mexico or United States. I love roleplay, but as much as I love it, even I know it gives an initial handicap on many countries. On the other hand, I know it's a game and I'm just going to choose a powerful country when the g…

• No winners ???

Game #3076974 finished 8 days ago, but it's today and I've not received the reward that I was supposed to receive. I received 1679 gold but the game finished because my coalition won! We were the only ones active so we decided to click the "Retirement" button WITHOUT leaving our coalition. Now, in other games have happened that whenever a game ends due retirement, it doesn't matter if I'm the first place, I will receive the coalition reward, something that didn't happen this time (and it didn't …

• In response to the issue you were saying... well, that's why rally points are useful. I know the event of 4 times speed will be available in the future, but as we are going to have the high command only for 15 days... this was my suggestion to enhance the experience of all the players for these days... Anyway, I'm grateful with the gift, and I will not complain if Bytro lab doesn't follow my suggestion, because after all, this is a gift. But as I've seen that Bytro lab has heard its community, I…

• What most players don't like is the fact that in maps with higher speed, you need to be more active, but with high command available, no one will need to be THAT active anymore! because with queue options, rally points and advanced fire controls, you can give orders in advance, so you won't need to return to the game for those things (which are the things why most people need to return in order to seize the time). As I'm staying home, my work has become busier than before (and also games with 1x…

• Ability to retreat

Currently, Bytro lab is not far from that option. Have you ever tried to move a ship across the ocean and all of a sudden it's attacked? Well, as far as I know, if you do not command the ship any other order, the ship will keep moving, and if it's strong enough to endure the another ship attack, then it will be free of fighting in at least an hour. It's not the same with land units, but with that ship's feature, I think we have a cornerstone for the retreat function hehe

• I'm agree and I'm excited with the benefit that Bytro lab is giving us in order for us to enjoy these days in house, but I have a suggestion: 2x speed on all the maps! and put available again the event map of 1939 x4, so we can take advantage of this gift Bytro is giving us! The benefits of being a high command is not that great if you play on maps with 1x speed, because you won't feel the difference (the greatest benefit of being a high command is the queue option, which let you seize the time)…