Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• merge two accounts

FlemishPagan - - Questions and Answers

Hello Patriota75, Thank you for returning to Call of War. Please send in a support ticket with your request. We evaluate every case, and will give a decisive response there. Kind regards,

• Alliances in Public Games

FlemishPagan - - Questions and Answers

Alliance members can join a game together and form a coalition. As long as they aren't targeting a specific player across maps there is violation of ToS. Offcourse, as said by JonestJose, account pushing and wolfpacking (meaning following and targeting a specific player across maps aka wolfpacking) are strictly against the rules, and can be and should be reported.

• Tutorial games level cap

FlemishPagan - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yeah i noticed after i posted it. XD

• Tutorial games level cap

FlemishPagan - - Suggestions / Criticism

I would like to suggest a max level to join tutorial games. Tutorial games are designed to give new players a taste of the game, and to learn about game mechanics and tactics. Now often higher level players join tutorial maps in order to gain easy wins, but this also takes away the intended fun and learning experience from starting players. A maximum level cap would prevent this, and give all new players a fair chance when joining Call of War instead of being steamrolled by an experienced player…

• FlemishPagan's Unofficial player tournament.

FlemishPagan - - Community Events

Hi all ! The first Qualyfier has ended, and I congratulate IsS8 on his win and winning the first ticket for the final. Sign up for the second round is hereby opened. You can reach me by mail here, as well as in the CoW mailbox. there are 10 open spots for this round, so be fast or be late.

• Guide to Planes

FlemishPagan - - Community created CoW Classic Guides & Videos

Short appendix on healing proces of aircraft. Just as any other unit, planes heal 15% of damage at daychange. There are a few conditions to be taken in account for healing to take place. - Planes must be operating from an airbase based in your OWN territory. - They can either be flying or be grounded, that doesn't make any differene. Planes will not heal if: - They are operating from an allies' airbase - They are in convoy (either on sea or land) - They are operating from an Aircraft carrier.

• FlemishPagan's Unofficial player tournament.

FlemishPagan - - Community Events

Hi community ! Start of a brand new unofficial player tournament. As of i today i will create 1 1939 Blitzkrieg over Europe map per month. There will be 10 qualifying maps , and then there will be 1 Final map where the ten winners battle eachother for the final honour of being FP's tournament winner for a year, and being the best out of 100 players. You can sign up by sending me a mail with the info you want to sign up. Every month the first ten participants will get the password. Map details : …