Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The FAL Champions League

YDSTRIKER - - Community Events

The FAL Champions League is a tournament for alliances. FAL is an association of leagues from different countries. Teams from Poland and Italy can compete in their respective leagues. And the best teams make up the FAL Champions League. Therefore, this is a closed tournament. You can follow the tournament report in this thread. You can also join the tournament's Discord server. PARTICIPANTS unknown.png SEMIFINALS Zbuntowani - Decima Legio Invicta Conlegium (apr 2022) Mo'Basta - Kompania Braci (a…

• The FAL Champions League

YDSTRIKER - - Community Events

The FAL Champions League is a tournament for alliances. FAL is an association of leagues from different countries. Teams from Poland and Italy can compete in their respective leagues. And the best teams make up the FAL Champions League. Therefore, this is a closed tournament. You can follow the tournament report in this thread. You can also join the tournament's Discord server. PARTICIPANTS unknown.png SEMIFINALS Zbuntowani - Decima Legio Invicta Conlegium (apr 2022) Mo'Basta - Kompania Braci (a…

• Quote from Inforus: “Quote from YDSTRIKER: “This feature is tested in the new beta client. ” How do I access the beta? Is it dev only? ” Settings at profile -> last item on the list, I don't know what it's called in English. -> Burton "change to beta client"

• This feature is tested in the new beta client.

• Rotation of FP maps

YDSTRIKER - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I think it would be worth adding a map rotation in the frontline pioneer. What would it be like? Now, a Clash of Nations map is created every two days. After the change, one day the map would be 22, then 12, then 10 - Biltzkreig ... + international 100

• Beta Maps cannot run

YDSTRIKER - - Beta Feedback & Issues

All beta maps are not working. Screenshot_2021-05-03-15-43-08.png

• FANDOM

YDSTRIKER - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from BMfox: “I think such an initiative should come from Bytro itself, are you Bytro staff? Anyway I'm a moderator and ex GO, Dutch is my mother tongue and i'm fluent in French as my second language. I've got a good knowledge of German too but my translation would need editing afterwards as there would be a lot of grammatical mistakes. ” I wrote with Arcorian. As long as we do not claim to be the official Wiki, there is no problem to run a project.

• Call of War Fandom

There's actually English fandom about CoW. And the fandom rules prohibit several fandoms about the same thing

• #RestoreCANVAS

News from FP. Ded dots are returned and... (Hidden Content)

• It is us today. It will be you tomorrow.- Haile Selassie I Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both.- Erwin Rommel

• FANDOM

Now I have noticed that I have mixed up the threads. I was going to give it in the General Discussions...

• FANDOM

That's not what I meant. You have the screen on this page below.

• It may not be a glaring mistake, but... The city today called Zadar, currently located in Croatia. However, during the interwar period, the city was an Italian exclave. Well, in my opinion, since it is a historical map and a small Gigraltar has been made, it is even more interesting if the province was reduced. So, in the attached image I tried to do it as accurately as possible. Thick white line - new province borders Thick dark red line - province border to be removed Thin yellow lines - roads…

• FANDOM

Basically. Looking at the history of the forum (by searching a bit in the search engine), I saw that Bytro had a positive view of FANDOM-related projects (which could have changed but i don't think so). The oldest project is the English wikia call-of-war-by-bytro.fandom.com/, so I think it probably won't bother them or even help in a way. Roughly - there are wikia about Call of War several pages (EN, PL, PT-BR, FR, ES). Unfortunately - mostly dead because they don't have an active coordinator, s…

• FANDOM

Hello, I'm looking for FANDOM editors. If you don't know what it is, it is generally available "wikipedia", but only about one specific topic. I am aware that wiki.callofwar.com exists, but it is only available in English, so it would be nice if someone interested in speaking Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, German, French, Spanish or Russian ... and many more. If you are interested - do not start a new wiki! First make sure there is no wikia about CoW in your language. For example - French Wikia i…

• #RestoreCANVAS

All in all, I would expect uniform colors of morale regardless of the country. Because now, for example, 100% morale in one country is darker / brighter than in the other one

• #RestoreCANVAS

there isn't Canvas in the desktop. What are u talking about?

• Edytuj wątek i tam język zmień na angielski

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from vietcong2005: “Quote from MZM7: “Quote from frenchhades13: “Quote from godofthegame2: “#KeepTheUpdate Canvas looks horrible how do u like it ” First person ive heard say that. ” That's because the RestoreCanvas people are so loud compared to the actual majority. The mod made a good point saying that so much feedback can be made more useful elsewhere. But since he was being a professional about everything, I'll give a more blunt opinion of my own: The guys who spend days in these forum…

• #RestoreCANVAS

another little bug is the flags. Here are examples. Lithuania has a red in half flag. The crosses of Sweden and Finland also point firmly to the corner.