Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum protest!

Donk2.0 - - General Discussions

Airdrop tank next (Joke... hopefully)

• Yes, as @AleksanderZ said above, we need to know what units the enemy has. It's pretty much impossible to come up with an effective counter without that information.

• Quote from Amotah: “Quote from Yahooooo: “Quote from General Freiheit: “LIST OF COUNTRIES AVAILABLE: MEXICO PERU ARGENTINA INDIA POLAND TIBET MANCHUKUO PERSIA XIJIANG MONGOLIA TURKEY ” Can I choose Poland? (Sorry For Bad Grammar) ” Sorry to burst your bubble. But this thread was made over 2 years ago. Let alone the fact the game never happened. ” Why not start it up again?

• Maybe ask your ally to the south for help. Thats what I would do.

• Forum protest!

RU senior moderator Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from DeooX: “stop protesting ” A bit late to the party- ”

• Can someone post a map of how it's going? I'm interested.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

My friend got a spam cook book, no joke.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

We've made a CoW Forum Community Discord server for misc. chatting that doesn't fit the forum. discord.gg/dcRZX9yTwt Just let someone know who you are.

• Most efficient forum user

update?

• Forum Memes

Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Really? Tbh he didn’t. His “insults” were weak. I’m not even saying this because I’m on the other side, telling someone to do push-ups? Weak. Russian could do better. ” when I insult people it’s cus they deserve it, shit call me the Michelin man of insults cus they’re flamboyant like the rubber I was created from ” I want to roast you because I have an amazing opportunity, but I don’t want to be mean. ” Nah. Do it.

• Forum Memes

Yeah, I have to say it, Amotah won that one.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Yugoslaviasaudiarabia yes

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9acd79b53ad5862ede5639663 @Carking the 6th @Lady Aragosta This screenshot contains quite literally all the information you need to use Discord. The only thing it doesn't cover is making an account, but that's incredibly easy too. Please do it. discord.gg Callofdonk

• Forum Memes

Quote from Carking the 6th: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9acd79b53ad5862ede5639663 ” Quote from Phillip Bosley: “What? ”

• Youtube Channel (Long Promised)

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: “You know how long those games last… it might take say, 3 weeks for it to arrive, and then longer than that to win. ” I don't think you are fully comprehending the power of @TheZhukov I'd give it 5 days max. 6 if there's a gold whale (to win)

• C00L Mus1c

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

yeah, you had too much whiskey again Also, don't binge-watch that show too late.

• C00L Mus1c

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Quote from Kadeko: “Quote from Donk2.0: “youtube.com/watch?v=bVJE9WAomS4 ” Wait, you listen to Plenka? ” On occasion. That particular one is really good imo

• C00L Mus1c

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=bVJE9WAomS4

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

@Carking the 6th tenor.com/view/texas-polska-po…-love-poland-gif-26434948 POLXAS

• Youtube Channel (Long Promised)

Donk2.0 - - Off Topic

Quote from TheZhukov: “It has been done! @Talvisota @Carking the 6th @Claudio NVKP @Kadeko @Donk2.0 @russ_russ1 @Zaktty @SamPGS_17 @-VIP- @Tolol_aja @GeneralTanke First video promised by 1st of April 2024 youtube.com/channel/UC6GOT60JeOjfQCZkbmllAtw ”