Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 117.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you PJ, Let me also share with you that it was not the first time those comments, false accusations and the threats had been made to me. I have never once posted in RL Information. In fact, every bit of information I have ever posted is public information that anyone can access on the Call of War sight including user names. In the end, there was probably anywhere between 5 to 7 times that I had been attacked in posts by a moderator. This is one reason why I have stopped posting including h…

• Greetings one and all, I was very much looking forward to testing out version 1.5 in the 3rd test phase and giving both positive feedback and areas of improvement. However, as I do not want to be hassled by any moderators, have any staff members feel I am insulting them or worse, be prosecuted by some international court and then sent to some dark dreary prison for an imaginary law or regulation that someone may think I broke, I will only say that I am very disappointed based on what was said in…

• Hmmm, Well, maybe I am wrong. I just find it hard to believe. Let's see what happens on Day 3.

• Well, I for one find this hard to believe. When I see 16 out of 22 players all as brand new accounts, no kills or losses, no province gain, this is their first game. I for one do not believe that so many players just happened to join all at once and then join the same game. I could be wrong, but I have never seen something on this scale ever before and I have played a few games here and there. General cdub

• I mean no disrespect to anyone nor am I trying to insult anyone including staff members. I just joined one of the 1.5 maps, game number First thing I notice is the amount of accounts that have no name. I make a post in the newspaper about it and a few quickly put a user name. I do a little more investigating and what do I find? There are 16 out of 22 players that are all brand new to playing the game. Now I have to ask. What are the possibilities for this? Let me list them if I may. Player names…

• Greetings once again, While I never got a response, I did want to say that now my stats page is showing all the pertinent info. Thanks for correcting this. On a side note though, it still has not been corrected in the top three maps that I have played. Just the same, if that portion cannot be fixed, I can live with that. General cdub

• Greetings, I understand that for the past 6 weeks there have been many bug issues. One of which as it was explained is a simple display issue with the stats page showing number of games played. It would seem that this bug has now spread to all info on the stat page. I have lost all stats completely including K/D Ratio, Provinces Captured, Games Played, Wins & Losses. Will this be fixed soon and if so, may I ask for a time frame? When it is fixed, is it going to be accurate including the stats go…

• Rally Points

General cdub - - Bug Reports and Issues

Greetings Ryan, I appreciate your response. I still do not see where I have insulted him or his staff. Did I make a post that had a humorous sarcasm in it? Yes I did, and it was fully disclosed as such. But in no way was that insulting and if it was taken as such, well, then with all due respect, some people need to grow up a bit. If you can't chuckle over that part, then maybe some should not be dealing with the public when working for a company. As Vorlon is evidently not going to quote the it…

• Rally Points

Quote from VorlonFCW: “If you can make a post without insulting my staff I won’t have to mention it. You did start quite well, but couldn’t help but bring that up as well. Perhaps you don’t realize that insulting people is rude? ” I will ask you sir, please show exactly where I insulted your staff so I may understand how you are taking my questions and the problems that your staff and us as players are having. No offense to you or your staff, but when you say what you say, do you not think that …

• Stats dropping off

General cdub - - Questions and Answers

If I may ask sir, are the other issues going to be fixed as well? I don't mean to sound rude or insulting but many of these issues seem to be getting worse. No offense but I personally have been hearing they are being worked on for a while now. I will share with you Vorlon, I believe you know who I am and have seen many of my posts. You should know that I always attempt to show complete respect to you, your staff and volunteers. I am not one to complain, only state a bug here and there. As of th…

• Stats dropping off

General cdub - - Questions and Answers

I am showing the same problem. Says I have only joined 2 games. I have played 109 games. General cdub

• Rally Points

It does not matter what you do. When my units are done building, they just sit there and do not move. So like this morning, I lost between 2 to 6 hours of travel time as my units were just sitting in the city they were built in. There have been many things wrong with the game for about a month and it seems every couple of days it just gets worse. They say things are fixed and they are not, then they say it is part of the game and it isn't. I notice this morning all my achievements are now messed…

• Rally Points

Is there a problem with Rally Points? While I have my Rally Points set, I am not seeing my units move to those points after building is complete. Can someone please look into this and let the world community know? General cdub PS: On another thread, I mentioned that the Rally Point Flags on Province Administration were not showing up at all. A post by Vorlon was..... Quote from VorlonFCW: “Otherwise there is a scientific process for evaluating and repairing bugs. The process for the next update …

• Completely Pathetic, Why is this happening only in one map! Without you taking this as insulting you or your staff, your explanations don't make sense and are contradictory. I was not going to say anymore on this subject, but in one post you say the bug is fixed and in another post you say it is due to the "X Factor". It's as if Interceptors have no defensive value against Tactical Bombers at all anymore even though it says it does in the info page. I have played the game long enough to know thi…

• Quote from NOOB1433223: “in my game everyone is barely active and we are all waiting for the game end lol ” That is sad. In our game, hardly anyone went inactive. I loved the part of it being anonymous and maybe that is why. Nobody knew who was who. I will say though, after the game had ended, it disclosed the names of all the players. I saw as well that we had a very high number of players that were level 70 and above and maybe that also was a reason why more stayed active. I would have liked i…

• Well, you don't want to be at war with everyone. I made good NAP Agreements with several nations and helped a couple of other nations stay in the game. This way I did not have to guard those borders. Here are some screen shots.

• I just want to say that the “Free For All” Event Map was the best map I have played in a long time. Every player I spoke to also agreed. Without coalitions, it brought great strategy, great diplomacy and fantastic game play. I hope you bring this map back on a regular basis. General cdub

• Well Greetings once again Teburu, I am not sure what you are reading sir, but as it states from Vorlon, "As for the bug, we believe that the bug has been resolved in that such an out of proportion battle will not occur again." With that being said, I am not sure what you are referring to as it being "clearly stated". Such an out of proportion result should not occur which I also questioned once again. While they are still monitoring the situation, it was supposed to be to make sure it is not off…

• Yeppers Panzeeer, As it stands right now at least in this map, Interceptors are worthless and the only protection I have against Tac Bombers is AA.

• Greetings Jacques, This had nothing to do with SBDE. I think you are reading a bit too much into that. Besides, my air was split into three squadrons. Thank you for your inquiry though. General cdub