Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They could randomly place the entry They could randomly place the entryThis map is very out of place. The only nations that are worth playing are UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, USA, JAPAN, USSR, FRANCE; ANY OTHER NATION YOU CHOOSE WILL BE LONG FOR YEARS.Delayed in research, troops, buildings, victory points, etc. You can only win with a small nation with a very strong and active ally that can help if the opposite is vapo

• Maps

Tupac All Eyes On Me - - Questions and Answers

The only map 1.5 that has no time limit is that of the Christmas event (Antarctica). But I don't think you want to do RP on that map. This operator doesn't want to help you. Try to send a letter to AKIAR. Maybe he can understand and grant a round without limit of termination

• KKKKKKKKKKKKK I was scared when I read that.

• Cara, eu te aconselho a desenvolver a economia no dia 1 E depois de fazer algumas fábricas começarem a produzir unidades ofensivas para invasão e assim continuar a buscar recursos e nunca deixar sua economia quebrar.

• Privately ask me for my Discord, you can add that I teach you to buy gold in a much cheaper way.

• They don't know what they are doing. I live here in Brazil and it is the following I can buy it for $ R220 and the package comes with 120 thousand gold. Using a tool I can buy 120 thousand gold + high command for $ R45. It's a mess, they don't know what they're doing. What may be happening to your child is that: When you start the call of war account. In the first 2 days the packages are more expensive and the gold you will receive reduced. I'm sorry. But I don't think they will help you with yo…

• With Algeria it is good to have several wars, to conquer all of Africa,the Middle East, to go up to Europe.I like to play like that when I start in Africa. I only join in the last case, Only when I want to finish the map quickly, Otherwise I will eliminate all assets and leave the Bots. The nations easiest to on that map, Russian Empire, Communist Russia, Turkey, Caucasus. Good luck GeneralSorry if I have an error, I'm using the translator