Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Troops surrendering

Green One - - Suggestions / Criticism

In old (1993) pc game called “high command” encircled units did not surrendered but lost half strength, speed and ability to recover over time.

• I understand that gold spenders are the ones who keeps game running in financial perspective. I even thank them for supporting this fantastic game when I encounter them, despite my frustration to loose another round. However we do have opportunity to buy “high command” membership. So maybe there could be something like “map without gold” membership. Unless profitable (for game developers) price for such a membership could be no less than for example 10K gold / map (what may look like too high pr…

• Hi, I’m one of those players who tries to play Call Of War game without using gold. For me it looks like more honorable way to challenge my skills against other players. However, recently in few maps I encountered players who were using gold in so large, so ridiculously massive amounts that it was hopeless to oppose them. In these cases it means you lose the game after one or two weeks of play. My suggestion would be to create opportunity for players like me to join game maps where usage of gold…