Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game not loading

MatiasDasco - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hello Oppie99, I do not know what is the complete issue that you have about not loading the game, but probably you could try to clean your navigator Cache and deleting the cookies, and then try again, I am not completely sure if this will solve the issue. PD: You could also wait until a Staff answer to this post. I wish this helps you Have a nice day. Greetings,

• Quote from General Skeet: “So, I think Anti-Air units are a bit too OP. So recently, I was busy conquering the US because it went inactive. I have a decent amount of research and average-ish stats. So I send multiple Tanks to take the remaining provinces and it says on my feed that they have been annihilated. I'm in a bit of shock so I send more with artillery support. All of them, gone, reduced to atoms. So I keep sending more and they all die almost instantly. I also have intelligence spies on…

• Hello I think that the ideas are alright, but my only doubt is about the river and the bridges because there is a game created by Bytro that have this feature and I think that if they wanted to implement this idea they would have already implemented, I am not saying they may or may not added. Thank you for your time reading this, Have a nice day!