Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2023 Academy Games

Darkinz - - Community Events

Quote from -VIP-: “X( i wish i knew about it.... its the 16 top ranked alliances? or how did they get chosen? ” Actually thats why I asked what it this Probably just random text, we have never participated in this tournament

• 2023 Academy Games

Darkinz - - Community Events

what is this

• Release Notes - 2021-04-27

Darkinz - - News

About New Beta Client; Updates about alliances are useful. ''Send to message to all members, welcome and invitation message.'' Other than that, I remember most of the other features were on S1914. it's good to have these features in Call of War, though. It would be nice if we could see the units of our own alliance members while in spectate mode during alliance wars. (It would have been nice to watch the battle instead of just the map.)

• #RestoreCANVAS

Darkinz - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from IronKnight: “Jesus man...why is everyone so mad? It's just fricking graphics, stop complaining. ” We protest the ''sudden'' removal of our reason for playing the game. Tired of our complaints? Then I suggest you check out the other topics in the forum. This is nothing but the troll you make.

• #RestoreCANVAS

Darkinz - - Suggestions / Criticism

#RestoreCanvas

• 2v2 match

Darkinz - - Alliance: Games Exchange

Quote from GrandEmpire: “uuuuh ”

• C00L Mus1c

Darkinz - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

• Lets have a Moment of Silence

Darkinz - - Off Topic

Nobody likes to be oppressed with minor countries. The purpose of this map was to fit realism. Minor and Major balance. They just love the map. It has nothing to do with their gameplay Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Romble: “I feel terrible, although it was a matter of time, and it had to be done Classic 1939 Historical World War is gone. It was my favorite. So lets bow our heads and let it go with peace. ” ”

• 2v2 match

Quote from whowh: “Quote from Darkinz: “What is the name of your alliance ” Panzerguys Also who's alliance is meant to have mods? you may want to know that my alliance has two inactive players. I have not done an alliance war with the other member before. ” I created a speech section. I'll be glad if you look there. I don't like talking in the same places with such provocative people.

• 2v2 match

Quote from Markusprinz: “Quoted content removed ” Our alliances has a total of 4 ''Mod'' :))) We fought 18 Alliance challenges and we did not encounter such a complaint. We don't have any connection with you, instead of making excuses, sit down and watch. If you have proof, pass it on. Avoid lying. I hope you don't come across me in vain from now on.

• 2v2 match

What is the name of your alliance

• Alliance Challenge

Hi, I am Light-Legacy Leader Beratsu Rederagu My alliance is looking for a new alliance challenge. Alliances open to alliance challenge can reach me on the forum, discord or in-game. My Discord Username : Ɗarkinz#0064

• Lets have a Moment of Silence

Darkinz - - Off Topic

Quote from Romble: “I feel terrible, although it was a matter of time, and it had to be done Classic 1939 Historical World War is gone. It was my favorite. So lets bow our heads and let it go with peace. ”

• Who wants an alliance game?

Darkinz - - Find Co-players

As the Light-Legacy alliance, we can challenge your alliance.

• Who wants an alliance game?

Darkinz - - Find Co-players

What is the name of your alliance?

• Artillery Rate of fire?

Darkinz - - Questions and Answers

Artillery will not fire faster as they level up, but artillery do more damage. I don't know about an article about artillery.

• Hello! I m Dark Legacy Officer Darkinzz, As Dark Legacy, we challenge you! To discuss the terms, If you are using discord, you can reach me by writing to my Darkinz # 0016 account. If you are not using Discord, you can contact me from within the game. Good Luck Have Fun