Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Construction queue

Goth Almighty - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from VorlonFCW: “If you mouse over the icon and find the "waiting" or "connecting" type messages, you will likely need to reload the page in order to establish a good connection. ” thanks, Vorlon. It's probly the solution I'm looking for.

• I've double-checked a bunch of times and construction hadn't started.

• Sorry, if I'm not clear. I've kicked this up to a new thread. thanks,

• Construction queue

Goth Almighty - - Bug Reports and Issues

This problem has been happening for a long time so maybe it's not a bug. When I select construction and select a building, sometimes it acts like it's going to start but when I look again, it does nothing! Anybody know what I mean? This, like, happens after I've been on for awhile, it seems like. When I clear the cache and reboot, everything's OK for awhile, then it sucks again. I'm tired of rebooting to get the construction button to work.

• Conquering Provinces

Goth Almighty - - Questions and Answers

There's another problem I'm noticing. When I select construction and select a building, sometimes it acts like it's going to start but when I look again, it does nothing! Anybody know what I mean? This, like, happens after I've been on for awhile, it seems like. When I clear the cache and reboot, everything's OK for awhile, then it sucks again. I'm tire of rebooting to get the construction button to work.

• When do you go inactive? If you do, can you come back?

• I appreciate everybody's answers. I think the best one is moving troops to the center of the province. Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I believe that some players want to Start randomly attacking other countries without knowing the consequences. When I tell them that is not a great idea, some listen and some do not. ” Ryan, I agree but is it possible to win w/o fighting?

• A neighbor walked into a core province of mine early in the game and rules it now. This is the first round I've played and I didn't notice he had done that for a long time bc we didn't fight. I informed him I wanted it back now and he agreed. So I moved troops there but it still belongs to him. First of all, how did he gain control without fighting me? Secondly, why can't I get it back w/o fighting him?