Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unstoppable moderator?

Mors1917 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from GrandNagusZek: “I would recommend that you make an in-game report so that the game's staff can investigate into this guy and see whats up. ” I made report before. Moderator answered, that everything is ok.

• Technological trick?

Mors1917 - - Questions and Answers

Looks like not just a mistake and error. May be someone of operators team is plaing this map?)

• Technological trick?

Mors1917 - - Questions and Answers

What's wrong?! Periods of researching was reduced without warning! From 60 day maximum to 40 day! But for now again without any announcements this perionds are changed back. It's crashing game situation, players have maximum lvl units for 36-s day, but for now researching of this units is locked (but paradox, players already using this units). WHY we have no information about researching changes?

• For 100 players map - limit 10, but win can only coalition with 5 members.

• Gold with a human face

Mors1917 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “What the... I skimmed over this thread, and I have to wonder....who beat you this badly? But seriously? Where are you getting these percentages??? 10% over use gold? What?? From what I see, its more like 1%! And I've been here since June! Back to the first sentence... I can't help but notice...people scream about this "gold injustice" when they just happen to lose to someone with better skill. And in the case they did actually get gold spammed, they rant about it bei…

• Gold with a human face

This is just another article about "How to make CoW better" Attention for moderators! This article can contain sincere and cynical arguments about the economic model of game and about mechanic of common wealth. If you decide to hide this material from other players community - it's your rigth, but you must report game-admins about this text. Attention for moderators! 1. Balance The main important part of game process is a balance. First of all we should realize that perfect balance does not exis…

• Historic humor [eng]

Mors1917 - - Off Topic

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf7d6044ee2827997a4805488forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf7d6044ee2827997a4805488 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf7d6044ee2827997a4805488

• Political Memes.

Mors1917 - - Off Topic

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf7d6044ee2827997a4805488 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bf7d6044ee2827997a4805488

• Historic humor [eng]

Mors1917 - - Off Topic

latest

• Historic humor [eng]

Mors1917 - - Off Topic

Soivet AXE

• Historic humor [eng]

Mors1917 - - Off Topic

More Stalin?

• Historic humor [eng]

Mors1917 - - Off Topic

Classic

• Historic humor [eng]

Mors1917 - - Off Topic

Classic

• No Gold Games

It's perfect idea, because players are not happy with the situation when someone build and think and others are buying all of it for a couple of minutes. It's killing all game interest. BL can earn from selling "hats", customization is a good product. Or they can make -non gold- option as payable. It means that when you are creating map you should pay f.e. 500 gold and this game will be non-gold. In such option will be a huge demand. And players will not leave the CoW.