Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think the implementation of CBs would make the game a lot more fair. Right now it's really ridiculous for countries to be able to declare war for no reason and betrayals are way too easy. This isn't a good experience for all in general. With CBs this can be eliminated as you won't suddenly get invaded by a country. In terms of how to generate CBs I've thought of 2 main ways, the first one would be in the case of an ally being attacked, and you get a wargoal on the country attacking you. The se…

• I’ve noticed that if you click on the aircraft on the carrier, sometimes a red arrow will show and if you order an order to the plane while it has the red arrow showing, it bugs out and turns into a convoy

• Surges are rare cuz you couldn’t cut supply lines, and sometimes if you siege a city you would have to put troops in every route that leads into it. Of supply lines were a thing, you get it

• I suggest you buy hearts of iron IV

• Supply routes

MuffinTomatoes - - Suggestions / Criticism

Tho don’t u think that 15 percent is too little to be worth? Especially the big countries? U can’t core provinces. So for example I’m playing on pacific conquest, I’m North Dakota and my troops are at Hong Kong. Then why would I ship them back just to heal? Tbh if they removed it it wouldn’t impact the game in anyway. That’s why I think if they put emphasize more on healing instead of spamming 40 regiment stacks, the game would be a lot more fun to play and realistic

• Supply routes

tho it’s still good to know that something like that actually already exist lol thx

• Supply routes

Then I think this needs to be changed? Why would troops only in your own territory be supplied/replenished and healed. And people usually don’t care about this mechanic because producing troops is a lot easier than waiting for your troops to heal up. I guess then we should propose a change to this system. I think that emphasizing more on the produced troops themselves would be better than focusing on productions new ones to replace the old ones.

• Supply routes

Supplies? Tho the problem is if u lack the supplies it doesn’t affect the troops in anyway. And also when ur troops are surrounded does that still mean that they can receive supplies?

• Road defenses

And with road defenses/naval mines, a way to counter these would be to implement engineers/minesweepers. Maybe engineers can break enemy barbed wire and minesweepers can clear out mines? Like they can reduce the harm/effect on friendly units trespassing these territories. And I also don’t recommend putting naval mines right at the coast of provinces. It might be better if you can put those in the little black dots that link up the sea

• Road defenses

Actually a major nerf and balance for sea mines would also be the ability to damage friendly ships. Cuz first of all making sea mines ridiculously expensive isn’t realistic. I’d u make them more of a stalling device. Cheap to produce. And the next one would be how to implement it. I’d suggest using it like how fortifications do. You have levels and the more you upgrade them the more damage they do. But they same applies the friendly ships. Would that be a good system? I’m free to suggestions

• Supply routes

Bytro add it cmon ._.

• That’s the problem, if u stack 10 artillery together it’s still going to be an op stack. If we just nerf the stats then we force the players to put them in divisions wouldn’t that be better?

• Hmm well that obviously can but it’s gonna be hard for them to implement. Like it’s gonna be sort of frustrating in the long run. You’d literally have to name every single unit you produce, merge or split. Maybe if they can add a function to enable custom naming or disable it then it’d be great. Also they’d need to add a line in the TOS stating that no offensive language blah blah blah lol

• Repair and heal

MuffinTomatoes - - General Discussions

Field hospitals. Basically if there’s a unit in the province which has a field hospital it regains 3-5% of its morale every hour. Tho healing would be reduced to 1-2% per hour if the unit was fighting in the province. These things can be cheaper than dockyards but more expensive than barracks. And they should come in maybe 1-2 levels cuz you won’t want op field hospitals to heal ur troops in 6 hours

• Edit: I’d also like to add in infantry support tanks in the support class. They act the same as support anti tank/anti air. Basically also give the troops in the division/regiment 20% bonus against armor and 40% bonus against infantry. (Maybe just transform the whole light tank research tree into infantry support tanks in the support class)

• It would be better if you had the valentine and Matilda as light tanks. They are more famous and widely use especially in north africa

• Well yes but if you want to be more accurate might as well change up the manpower cost of the units as that basically represents what kind of battalion/regiment/division they are. Like you can’t stack up 10 anti tank battalions and call it a division. One of these only has 600 manpower and 6000 troops are only 2 regiments. It’ll be better if they changed up the manpower first

• Hmm yes but what I’m saying isn’t just limited to name changes. I did see your thread and it is a good idea to change the names of it. But what I’m saying is completely altering the use of these battalions as now they act as a support role in a regiment/division because if they are alone then they are simply just a normal battalion but only a little better at countering armor/air units

• Yes I know but then it’s unrealistic cuz ur training men to fight in 18 hours? Wtf. So that’s why they should implement a bigger time cycle, for example infantry battalion takes 6 months to train/produce. Which maybe is equivalent to 12 hours irl. Something like that

• So I’ve had this problem where if you put a anti air battalion together with a infantry regiment it becomes an anti air regiment, which obviously is unrealistic. So I’m proposing a change to change anti air and anti tank units into support companies. Basically these class of units act the same as they did before, but with reduced stats, like maybe lvl1 anti tank defense against armor would be decreased to 3.5 or 3. But the benefit they would bring would be that they’d give the same units in the …