Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whats the point of ranking up if you dont get rewarded for achieving say a level 10, 20, 30 etc. many games reward you for reaching the next level in experience points. i feel and many others would agree that the game should reward the players for every level they achieve, say with resources, troops or special perks etc. i feel this would also show the community that the admins care about the leveling up process and care about its members commitment to the game

• I would think it would be as simple as selling oil. You set the price, you set the troops you want sold/bought. just like Oil, Iron etc.

• i think it would be a cool idea if you considered selling extra/ surplus troops as mercenaries on the stock market. And i also think Aircraft carriers would also be a really cool addition to the game as well. I would love to hear what the Admins / developers would have to say about that. love the game. totally addicted looool