Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• idk man, nuking 2 japanese cities would be kinda too easy to do. also, how would you win against the allies? blowing up winston churchill with a 500kg bomb?

• Snipers

iNot_here - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from The Irish man 123: “...They should have a range of 20-25... ” If we assume that this game uses the metric system (kilometers) for distance then it makes no sense for a sniper to be able to murder someone from 20km away (the farthest kill a sniper got was 3,540 meters away.) And a range of 3.5 would be too insignificant for any ground unit worth spawning (at a range of 3.5 away, an infantry unit could likely reach you in around 2 minutes).

• you didn't have to necropost....

• so strategic bombers don't do anything?

• it still shows if you destroyed a building i think

• Supply- Unit Speed

it's your fault for not blocking the armored car.

• I don't see the use of medics if your units autoheal in your provinces at day change.

• Wrong province location

iNot_here - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Field marshall: “Shortly Baku should be part of USSR and should have double oil reserve. ” Resource production is randomized across the game i think.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “There is a rather rare event. On occasion your troops will take a break and camp beside the road for a meal. If they do this at the wrong time an enemy can zip past them on the road without anyone firing a shot. ” Or maybe the enemy found a portal and they were able to teleport past his troops.

• Troop Experience

Quote from mrbonkanokis: “I am currently playing a game were I am invading someone with used light tanks mixed in with newly produced troops. I looked at the stats of the light tanks and they had seen battle before, were damaged and had killed a few enemy troops. I think it would be a cool idea to add a system into the game where the attacking damage of troops increase every time it attacks and successfully kills enemies, and the same thing when it is defending from enemies. Is there a possibili…

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Yes I think that is accurate in terms of how nukes work but it sure is going to be a bit complicated ” Yeah, not to mention the fact that ground strikes had thousands or more years of pollution

• Ceasing an attack?

iNot_here - - Questions and Answers

Quote from shamandan: “So here i was, watching an enemy army aproaching to attack me. I set up a bunch of units so that i could defend and waited. However, due to a short circuiting of my brain, i comanded my army to attack the enemy units. Precisely 0,1 seconds later, i realized that it may not have been such a good idea, after all, the point of defending is, well, being on the defense obviously, since its more effective and efficient in most cases. So, i tried commanding my units to stop the a…

• I'd like to suggest atomic bomber modes, where there would be ground bursts and air bursts. Ground bursts would deal more morale damage over time but less unit damage, and also the effect of lowering global popularity even more than air bursts. Air bursts meanwhile do more unit damage but less morale damage over time.

• Quote from Cloudpop2: “I'm 99% sure building to a high level is more efficient then building low level then upgrading. ” Yes, but it is extremely expensive to build high level units, and also very time consuming.

• Quote from Cardinal S: “So, I was thinking about this new feature that could be implemented. Basically how it works is that next to the resource bar there's this button that looks like a vault. In here there will be columns of each resource, with a plus and minus sign undenreath each one. When the plus button is pressed, a box comes up where you specify the amount of said resource you wish to 'deposit'. Once that amount is accepted, the portion of the currently produced resources will get taken …

• Rookie Pilot

iNot_here - - General Discussions

Quote from OysterT: “Thank you. Two questions: 1) How do you know how much damage convoyed planes do? 2) A fighter plane on a truck is 70% as effective as a fighter plane in the sky? That doesn't seem right. I've read the manual, but I don't seem to know much about air battles. How can I learn? ” It would seem that checking "Status" and then looking at the damages will show you the damage of convoys.

• Rookie Pilot

iNot_here - - General Discussions

Quote from OysterT: “I discovered by way of a patrol, that my enemy had a five plane convoy sitting within range in a province with no airfield. I sent in a single fighter plane(all I had) thinking a convoy of planes would be defenseless. I attacked their convoy and watched the entire attack. No one appeared to shoot at me. After I finished my attack, they suffered 0 damage and I lost 5 hit points. Please explain. ” Which version of the game is this? In 1.0 fighters have extremely low damage aga…

• Quote from SirMcSquiggles Jr.: “I can see it now....The key to winning would be to spam paratroopers and send them straight to the capital ” A great opportunity to learn about anti aircraft

• Maybe there should be a choice where you can turn certain infantry units into convoys. Doing this will cost 500 oil and 2,000 cash, and make the unit move into convoys and gives them the boost of a motorized infantry. However, units will get a %90 damage penalty while in convoys, and it would take 20 minutes to get into convoys and get out of convoys.

• Quote from SoulReaper: “So I have been thinking, what new game mode can Bytro add? How about a sudden death mode? It works like this: Once you take the enemy's capital, he is knocked out. Similarly, if your capital is taken, you are knocked out of the game. whaddya guys think? ” Maybe also make it so that you can't change your capital.