Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 378.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you are looking for an alliance then feel free to apply to the Alliance of Chánfucius a small alliance looking at rebuilding and willing to train new players regardless of experience or rank. SO if you are looking to enjoy the game regardless of level of experience in the game just send me a PM here on the forum of Call of War PM on main site (leave your game name here if you want to be sent an invite : Requirements: - No minimum level of skill or rank (new and old players welcome) - Be Activ…

• [RESOLVED] Current Server Issues

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Generals, As most of you may know that today our servers were taken hostage by some pesky Rogue bugs intent on causing chaos. Their origins are a mystery but rest assured your dev team are already working on exterminating them. This issue currently affects all players. This was flagged by a Senior Game Operator @PrinceofHonor on the forums in the Bug & Issues section of the forum Server Issues post What happened in this case is that the servers and web servers cannot access the databas…

• Hiho folks, As many of you may already know I am the current Community Coordinator for Call of War. I have held this role since 2017 I have been on the volunteer support team since about 2015 (I am feeling older every line I write ) Today I would like to invite you to my Office where you can grab me at any time for any issues you have, any questions, etc. Where is my Office, it is at the end of the Discord rainbow https://discord.gg/AayGwwR by joining this server you should then be able to send …

• CoWmunity Stumping Point

Dr. Leipreachán - - Off Topic

Greetings Generals, For many of us we sit back and watch as our armies move to the rhythm of our war drums, attacking the enemy, while our Generals lead our forces giving us time not just to draw up battle-plans but to think about the finer things, the thought provoking questions that need to be answered. With this being said, this forum area is designated to answer those questions, solve those issues and put these questions to bed. Notice: Please keep content inline with Forum rules and Terms o…

• CoWmunity Stumping Point

Who would win in a fight between Captain America and Captain Marvel? Both have their own set strengths and skills but only one can truly win. Both have similar powers, both share the title "Captain" So who is more powerful? Please vote and share your opinions 2Q==2Q==

• BUG!!!

Dr. Leipreachán - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hello @RiverWolf74, the dev team are aware of the missing fifth urban province in North Mexico in CoW 1.5, and this should be fixed on next release for all new maps All the best

• Greetings Generals, As the sun rises on a new day your government has been informed of crimes of treason and many local governments are abandoning your rule for that of another nation. As many of you know having low morale on a province can lead to a revolt (below 33%). When the province revolts it declares itself as part of another country. Daily consumption is quite important as failing to fill it leads to a drop of morale. Running out of resources (especially food) can start a decline in mora…

• Hey folks, High Command players can only create 1 own game per month

• Be Wary Generals!

Dr. Leipreachán - - General Discussions

Greetings Generals, Reports are reaching the High command from the front lines which describe how once trusted allies and comrades have taken up arms against you after reaching a political non aggression pact and/or alliance agreement. call-of-war-520x240_NOPROMOTION-520x240.jpeg War is never straightforward, for your ultimate plans to work you need to make room to maneuver, your nation needs to be the one that restores peace in a war torn world. Often it is essential to form in-game coalitions …

• The CoW release

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

"ike a medieval fantasy setting" and I assume Thirty Kingdoms best game

• Hiho folks, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games The dev team are investigating the issue and hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are doing our best to be up and running soon.

• Hello @Louisiana Boy James I must say I found this a very interesting read and pretty good I am kinda focused on the UK chapter which I find to be honest and really I want to know more of what will happen there to the player playing as Germany Well done and this is indeed worth a read! All the best in your battles!

• C00L Mus1c

youtu.be/ySWx2dwNfNY

• Current Server Issues

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

UPDATE Attention, generals! The team successfully managed to get the servers back and running again. Your armies are awaiting your orders on the battlefield We apologize for the inconvenience

• Current Server Issues

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Generals As many of you may have noticed the Headquarters have been stormed by some unexpected Bugs intent on causing havoc. However be assured that the Bytro team are currently working hard on resolving the issue and restore game servers. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused by this Your Call of War Team

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Hiho @Tasmine, I must say I found this an interesting read . There is one key difference to CoW and CoN albeit Bytro are involved in CoN to some extent they are not the ones involved in final game decisions as it is operated by a sister company of bytro who just helped publish it (if that makes sense) The social feature I agree is nice on CoN it could work here and who knows it may be here in some form be it official or volunteer team run if it was volunteer run be interesting to see if it would…

• Chat moderators

Dr. Leipreachán - - Suggestions / Criticism

Hiho folks, Every ban in chat is an action of last resort by the chat moderator. The primary focus of a chat moderator is to assist the community and enforce our chat rules and agreed terms of use in order to adopt and keep in place a positive environment for all players. This been said, bans are given after a player has ignored a moderators warnings about certain rule breaks, these warnings could be 1 - 3 minimum (depending on situation) for serious rule violations like racism, glorification of…

• CoW Monster Mash

Dr. Leipreachán - - Community Events

Event has started SIGN UPS = CLOSED[/b]

• CoW Monster Mash

Hiho folks, @MICHAL16 and @JW-1122, you have been added to the forum conversation with the game info,

• CoW Monster Mash

Hiho folks, you have all been added to the forum conversation which has both the game ID and password