Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Gold for 3rd place

Razz123 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I got 3rd place in a 100 player game and did not receive any Gold.

• Server down again...

Razz123 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Yes, server down again in USA So we spend money get gold then use it in game and servers always going down. That is a waste of our money and time and statistics as by other player and can not react.

• anonymous Messages

Razz123 - - Questions and Answers

that's not true. They're all from N13 far far away in the Galaxy.

• Razz123

• Start a game, then quit!

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

Razz123 - - News

Okay, since players game the game with war weariness, How about this? Bring back war weariness based upon time in war for each country? We can view that in the diplomatic screen. You can put the number of days in the red war flag. You also can have a circle timer where won can see the progress. If country A DOW me start timer. Since I am new not sure of the the war weariness, .5 per day at war? If timer has started only can end timer if country is eliminated or country I ( the country that was d…

• What is the size? I know it stretches a 256 x 128

• My favorite thing is; I can play my favorite game then go to COW and move then go back to my other game. What is yours?

• Healing

Razz123 - - General Discussions

Does the moral of the province effect your units healing? For example; Healing is 15% per day. Is that only for a 100% moral province? Also, does the time sitting in a province count towards the daily total? For example; you do not have to sit still for 24 hours. You can move then stop., then the time it took you to move is subtracted from the daily amount.

Razz123 - - News

Major problem as mentioned above, Start game after work. Play two to three hours. Wake up and a few players have captured two countries. By giving players more units and easier to build at start, creates a massive rush. To make the game faster you have destroyed it. You have done nothing for the AI !!!!! AI needs to be stronger its a massive push over.

Razz123 - - News

Can not upgrade my level one tanks. Need a timer with numbers for plane refueling. The circle is nice, but how long?

Razz123 - - News

Upgrade cost too high, especially man power Limiting production to cities could make the game faster. However I like building in any province. The player that takes the most provinces at start win. Why, because you are only stuck building in three cities. Too many wars at start and no consequences. I saw players conquer two countries in two days. Need to be back war weariness. Make it 2 for first war. Add 3 for 2nd war and 5 for each war after that. African counties are too powerful. Not realist…

• Looking for an alliance

Razz123 - - Recruitment Centre

Ryan, I sent you an email through the forum