Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is a profile hit

Imasoup64 - - Questions and Answers

what

• Suggestions

Imasoup64 - - Suggestions / Criticism

this idea is cool but the servers might not be able to handle it

• oh ok I had no idea

• Nuclear waste

but with regular nuclear radiation it doesn’t fade away for hundreds of years so maybe the radiation doesn’t fade away for say 10 in game days

• the nuclear boats are a big upgrade from the normal ones but I think there is one missing, a nuclear transport boat I see the possible problems with this already but I think there is a way around it If the core providence has a nuclear reactor and a level 3 navel ship yard the units that convert into boats there, convert into nuclear powered transport boats this isn’t the best idea, but with games like these I like to put out a lot of viable ideas

• Nuclear waste

so does that mean this already happens and I haven’t noticed it also the the damage thing is also a good idea The bomb is cool to use but it can also affect you when you move troops through it

• not infrastructure, new paths that the troops can follow. Ones that you can build, “new roads” Also I’m not stupid

• Nuclear waste

the nuclear branch is powerful but it doesn’t have long term affects like the real deal, I think that the nukes should get rid of any production that the area has for good no matter the morale. Like nuclear waste a real nuke doesn’t magically miss the grain farm it was just directly dropped on. make a comment on what you think

• because I real war sometimes the combat engineers need to build roads to get to certain places quicker, I think this should be done because there are some ridiculous placements of roads in clash of nations. Some parameters may include BAD - roads are expensive to build - Enemy players have the ability to destroy the roads that you have built - Troops are 10%,5%, or 2% slower to travel on the road that you built - Certain troops like maybe railroad guns can’t travel on it GOOD - Roads can be upgr…