Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I wanna be able to play as alaska, hawaii, carolina, manitoba, etc. It would be cool and the nations would have more of a fighting chance than even in the original "all in" game mode. also, maybe edit the original map where virginia and west virgina are their own playable nation, like carolina or patriots or even the remaining USA

• Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Quote from KaiWolfff: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Quote from KaiWolfff: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “No need to create 2 threads on this @KaiWolfff ” I apologize. Has my account been reinstated? ” Your account should be all set. ” it has not! I cannot log in or send a password recovery email ” Please submit a support ticket as you will need to add an email to recover your account. ” done, thank you so much for all the help!

• Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Quote from KaiWolfff: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “No need to create 2 threads on this @KaiWolfff ” I apologize. Has my account been reinstated? ” Your account should be all set. ” it has not! I cannot log in or send a password recovery email

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “No need to create 2 threads on this @KaiWolfff ” I apologize. Has my account been reinstated?

• Quote from KaiWolfff: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Ok, so it appears you deleted this account, I have reinstated the account, you should be able to now login. ” Thank you so much!!! ” Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Ok, so it appears you deleted this account, I have reinstated the account, you should be able to now login. ” ok so it still says there is no account with that email. Could you manually send a log in link? I cant log in either

• Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Ok, so it appears you deleted this account, I have reinstated the account, you should be able to now login. ” Thank you so much!!!

• my account name is KaiWolfff and the email is [email protected]. I know this for a fact because I looked in my email and I have emails FOR this account. I also used a guest account to look up my profile and it still shows up. I cannot log into my account and when i put in the CORRECT email it says no account found, I've tried logging in like 50 times. I'm level 50 and have multiple games that have been going for a while, even one where its day 100 something and it's not sped up! I love th…