Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player Name: November Terra I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree Faction Name: Enclave Starting Country: Indiana Faction Leader: President Bradley Rogers Starting Technology Tree Picks: Level 2 Infantry 3 points level 1 Armored Car 1 points level…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Sovereign - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from President Magnum2016: “the next OOC I see posted on the roleplay will be reported ” You are aware that unless the article breaks Bytros Terms of Service and/or rules, such posts are not illegal, and will see no action taken if reported? Make a threat that is possible to enforce, such as the lowering of a nation's tech level in some aspect, being required to cough up money/resources to be distributed among other nations etc etc.

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

I stand by my statement of leveling any nuclear reactors built in a province with a level 3 air base, and this is not just limited to Cuba. It could be Indonesia, Iraq, Libya, and so on. Literally the only reason to have a level 3 air base is if you are building strategic bombers, nuclear bombers, or nuclear missiles, none of which Cuba, or most other countries can build can build. If a nuclear reactor is built in a province with a level 3 air base, my first and immediate assumption is that ther…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Under the RP limits and rules, Cuba is unable to build anything but infantry. I will not have some joker breaking the rules launch a surprise nuclear attack on me.

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from Carl Wilson: “Quote from President Magnum2016: “He is talking about reactivating this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juragua_Nuclear_Power_Plant ” I think Cuba should get at least Lv 1 A Bomb ” I'll fire off dozens of missiles to level any Nuclear Reactor that gets built in a province with a level 3 Airbase

• 100 world map

Sovereign - - Questions and Answers

Everyone being able to make their own 100 player maps is one of the worst decisions Bytro could possibly make with Call of War. It will utterly destroy any large amount of player vs player conflict, and turn every game into a player vs AI game. And the AI are no challenge for a competent player. I play Bytro games for the wars and battles against other players. Not to mindlessly destroy AI after AI after AI.

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Although Magnum has yet to change the details anywhere, the rules and limitations to Carriers will be getting changed. As the rules stand right now, the countries which have carriers are limited to their current carrier forces (France can only have 1 for example), however countries that have no carriers can theoretically purchase unlimited numbers of carriers from these countries, Syria for example could operate 5 carriers if they wanted to, and could afford to do so as they don't have any limit…

• 100 world map

Sovereign - - Questions and Answers

I would heavily oppose the general player base being able to freely create 100 player world maps. I shall cite some numbers of Supremacy1914 World in Flames maps, which is an 85 player map that anyone is able to make. Going down the list of all WiF games, I shall list how many slots are open: 82, 79, 59, 84, 71, 80, 68, 67, 66, 82, 76, 81, 52, 63, 68, 68, 78, 82, 70, 71, 72, 75, 75, 74, 64, 76, 78, and 81. And these are only games which are on days 1 to 3. Only two games have gotten more than 25…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

If I recall correctly, those three African countries only chose to align with NATO after Arabia/Egypt chose to align with Russia

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

You grossly overestimate Russia's power and capabilities. Yes, it is quite a bit stronger than any other single nation other than the United States, (which I would argue, is probably just as strong, if not slightly stronger in resources/economy), but European based NATO as a whole isn't that weak either. Assuming everyone is capable of working together as allies, the combined European economy and military could quite easily be on par with mine, or even surpass mine. Russia, in theory is forced t…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Quote from Mkmach7: “.....but are members of NATO obliged to share map or at least give right of way to all other NATO members? ” If they wish to perhaps receive economic and/or military assistance from other nations in NATO, including the United States, it could be wise for the country in NATO to cooperate with the rest of NATO.

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

Nation you wish to play as: United States Name of your leader:Barack Obama I agree to follow the rules of all features existing in the game and that may one day exist, with the exclusion of any unavoidable force majure events including but not limited to hurricanes destroying my house, a volcano destroying my city, some joker cutting the transpacific internet line, and so on, I will be able to play for a long duration of time. It should be acknowledged that it is impossible to 'kick' players fro…

• Actual Role Players

I do admit to having some amount of interest regarding how the OP listed himself as a 'hardcore Roleplayer' without anyone else supporting that classification, and in fact having a member of the community listing a game where they were close to the opposite of the current definition of a 'hardcore roleplayer'. Granted, events out of our control can lead to us being unable to play a game as we should be able to, but it would be wonderful that if examples of everyone else's RP is required to be a …

• I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement, or how well this would look ingame; but due to the massive difference a province's population has on things like money, resource and manpower production, a feature that could be of massive value is the ability to sort by province populations in the province administration tab. This would allow the user to very quickly work out the best province to build a new upgrade such as a barracks which would have the largest effect in the province with the la…