Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Once you lose all your provinces you are eliminated from the game and all units you control disband.

• Release Notes - 2021-08-17

MarcusCole - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “ Bug fixes: - A bug was fixed that caused defending airplanes to deal more damage than attacking ones, even when the damage values of the attacking airplanes were significantly higher. Attacking and defending airplanes now deal the expected amount of damage in combat. ” So how does this interact with patrolling aircraft? If I direct attack a patrolling aircraft group am I taking offensive damage and defensive damage or just one? If just one which one?

• Same with me and several other people as of an hour ago or so.

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

MarcusCole - - News

Are the bug fixes available on existing games or only new games?

• Rocket artillery currently does too much morale damage to provinces. 10 level 1 rocket artillery can take an enemy province from nearly 100% to 0% morale in 2-3 hours, even with buildings/forts/garrison, which is too strong. Comparatively regular level 1 artillery would take at least 8 hours to do the same. I like that artillery has a more strategic aspect in the building and morale damage but it needs to be tuned for certain units. I don't mind the similar damage rrguns do since they are a more…

• Cargo Planes

MarcusCole - - Suggestions / Criticism

Infrastructure highways pretty much solve this issue IMO, as well as naval transport upgrades and port upgrades if needing to traverse water.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “When you conquer an allies' core province from a third party, the prov will return to the original owner already. ” As DoctorDR1 said when you are not yet in a coalition and conquer an allied province they do not revert to the core owner. The other way is when you are in a coalition with them and liberate an allied province the auto revert to the core owner does so at 25% morale, which can then rebel back to you...

• Could there be an exception made to return core provinces to a player? I don't see how that would be an issue with multiaccounts or any other exploit. I've been in a few games where for some reason or another I've wound up with multiple core provinces of an ally, and having to go to war for them to be able to get them all back seems a little silly.

• Release Notes- 2020-11-03

MarcusCole - - News

Quote from Alkyonor: “To allow players to avoid spending gold by mis-tapping on mobile, a confirmation popup can now be enabled in the game settings (“Confirm gold actions”). ” Oh good God yes, thank you.

• You get that when it is partially built or damaged. It is currently part way between lvl 1 and lvl 2. At finished lvl 2 it will be 100% but is currently giving a 70% bonus. Focus on the "current", "next", "max" as opposed to the level numbers.

• In 1.5 capitols take longer to build, in addition low province morale reduces build time. This creates a situation where if you lose your capital (-10 morale all provinces) and need to rebuild it somewhere you don't already have full morale it can take two days or longer. In that time you get a no capitol penalty and your morale again goes down every day, increasing build time even longer. In a worst case scenario the province you are building in can rebel and you have to start all over again at…

• CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14

MarcusCole - - News

Quote from Torpedo28000: “Not this new iteration specifically, but 1.5 in general. I will in the upcoming days (or at least thats the plan) write my review on many different aspects of 1.5 as now I have played quite a few maps so my experience is more real and so now my reviews and comments have substance and examples to build off, not just speculations. As a quick comment, so far my 1.5 thoughts are very positive and for the most part I am really enjoying it! Industry and Local Industry: Ill so…

• CoW 1.5 balancing changelog June 2020

MarcusCole - - News

Quote from FinnDaddy: “Quote from MarcusCole: “Quote from Islandboy: “just the overall game is just too slow, when you research a unit, then it takes a lot longer to produce wish I would have know that in advance, way too many rebellions causing you to lose momentum and going back to take care of, and why to countries you are not connected to and have no business with deceide to start war with you causing your morale to decrease? I have tried this 1.5 game twice, just don't like it, it is like p…

MarcusCole - - News

Quote from Islandboy: “just the overall game is just too slow, when you research a unit, then it takes a lot longer to produce wish I would have know that in advance, way too many rebellions causing you to lose momentum and going back to take care of, and why to countries you are not connected to and have no business with deceide to start war with you causing your morale to decrease? I have tried this 1.5 game twice, just don't like it, it is like playing a totally different game so this should …

MarcusCole - - News

After playing a few games of 1.5 you've hit the nail on the head with pretty much all of these changes. The only two I'd hesitate to agree with are the sea speed change, I felt most naval units moved at a reasonable speed especially when upgraded, and the medium tank nerf, who were already hard countered by attack bombers especially axis bombers. I'm not sure what the tank destroyer and heavy tanks changes entail. Also railroad guns need some kind of change, they are overpowering right now espec…