Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cards

Seaexplorer99 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I like the new doctrine system makes every game different and requires you to focus more on research and location. So how about something else to make the gameplay more unique maybe have cards that you can get through games or get them with gold, and would give you abilities to suite your play style more for example: 1:health point card: gives 10% health to all units and reduces damage by 5% 2:attack card: increases attack by 15% but reduces health by 10% 3: air card: would reduce the cost of ai…

• hmmmm so many units to mass produce

• yheah in 1.5 they do do damage

• Here is an example infantry hp cost per resource:you calculate each resource food/hp gives you food per hp like lets say 10 or what ever

• Ok what is the most efficent resources to hp unit out there provide efficiencies in each resources not all together.

• Disband Troops

what if your at peace

• Not me but an ally of mine south china only had one city left and somehow just made rocket artillery and then took him over

• Most Casualties You've Seen

Seaexplorer99 - - Off Topic

why so much ARTILLERY

• Recruiting anyone for my alliance "The Terrors" it is a relax alliance meant to have reliable players to play games with other than random people.

• I love this idea but maybe make it so the soviet doctrine when they are in a suprise attack war there moral overall will be boosted and unit production time decreased by 5% since the soviets lets say did not exactly crumble when germany attacked.Also it will only last 2 days since this would be op

• Disband Troops

Unlike buildings you can't disable troops. You might in 1.5 over build a certain type of troop because an enemie made alot of one unit that that one troop could destroy easily then lets say anti tank so food would be an issue.

• Weather

Quote from Agent47: “One big issue with a weather system is that it would be random (as weather usually is). That means that you could be making optimal plays all game long and then still lose because of one unlucky weather occurance. If you have played or watched Hearthstone for example, you will know how frustrating it is to be on the receiving end of bad RNG especially if you didn't make any mistakes throughout the game. ” That would make it more likely for players to have stacks less than 10…

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Seaexplorer99: “Quote from ajlong604: “Yesterday: I finally ended the 1 and 1/2 year long game of stalemates. Let me tell you the story i have I am playing as South Argentina, I used force to capture South and Central America. I went to war with the North Coalition and barely won. I was push so far back, I was fighting in South Argentina but after getting a upper hand, I pushed them back to Texas. Casualties: Me- 120,000 North-150,000. They tried to sign a pea…

• This has been suggested many times before and the devs won't see them most likely which is why i'm making a thread for it.Now how transporting resources has been suggested was by simply have units take resources to the army group which gets complicated fast so instead of that how about a simple system like. If Army group A is in province A1 and province A1 has the required resources for the army they will get them, and if Army group B is in a province that does not have the resources they get a …

• Quote from freezy: “Structure damage in the game (both 1.0 and 1.5) is a bit buggy in general and damage values dealt are much lower than what is displayed in the unit details. But it is on our list to improve in the future. ” I've never under dealt the damage to buildings, but when I take over a province well say goodbye to every building since a nuke went off. Seriously this has been a problem ever since i first played the game please fix it.

Quote from ajlong604: “Yesterday: I finally ended the 1 and 1/2 year long game of stalemates. Let me tell you the story i have I am playing as South Argentina, I used force to capture South and Central America. I went to war with the North Coalition and barely won. I was push so far back, I was fighting in South Argentina but after getting a upper hand, I pushed them back to Texas. Casualties: Me- 120,000 North-150,000. They tried to sign a peace treaty with me but i refused and fully conquered …

• resource reality

(Sad american noises)no oil

• I don't think these will be added too op, but rockets are too op so who knows.also there are no rivers in this game

• Ok if it is increased i would stop using tactical bombers since fighters would be good at destroying infantry more than tanks which means it will be less diverse and tactical bombers would be that troop that is just taking up space like miltia

• Gold Games!

Seaexplorer99 - - General Discussions

to the post above me (wish i knew how to get the messages).Answer to question A:I don't know how to argue against or for this accept you can get gold through winning games.Answer to question B:Well it would give them publicity there for grabbing more players that could buy high command or gold, and they could just keep the money required to support the server.Answer to question C:Well who knows what bytro will do in the future they might eliminate gold or make it so you have to spend gold to win…