Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rebels No Souls Left is now open for recruiting!! We are seeking members that are both active on Discord as well as in the game. The requirements for joining and what is expected of you are listed below. 212e30e47232be03033a87dc58edaa95.svg Must me active on Discord 212e30e47232be03033a87dc58edaa95.svg Must be active in games 212e30e47232be03033a87dc58edaa95.svg Must have time to participate in the following types of games: Practice rounds and AvA games. We also do special games for our alliance…

• Not a lot of rules at all. Other alliance have MUCH more restrictive rules than we do. Main rules are activity and playing in internal and AvA games. Most are common sense rules and apply to ALL alliances.

• Rebels No Souls Left is now open for recruiting!! We arere now open for new members to join our allliance. We are seeking members that are both active on Discord as well as in the game. The requirements for joining and what is expected of you are listed below. 212e30e47232be03033a87dc58edaa95.svg Must me active on Discord 212e30e47232be03033a87dc58edaa95.svg Must be active in games 212e30e47232be03033a87dc58edaa95.svg Must have time to participate in the following types of games: Practice rounds…

• What level are you and how long have you played CoW?

• Hey all, Rebels Battalion is recruiting new players for our latest Rebels alliance. Our parent alliance, Rebels No Souls Left, is full so we are opening a new division. Requirements: 1) Players must be active in game as well as on Discord. 2)Level requirement is level 45 but exceptions can be made on a case by case basis. 3) Must be a team player. We like to have fun, join public games together and train for AvA games. Once we play a few games together, we will start up AvA's. Since this is a ne…

• Yeah it's going on 3 days now.... This means no 100p maps are available to play

• If you want to check out No Souls Left, send me a dm and I'll send you a link to our discord server to come check it out. We are an active group that plays well with each other. We get along really well, play at least 1 internal a month and try to do an AvA every 1-2 months.

• Alliance

chrisc9378 - - Recruitment Centre

Best of luck in your new alliance!

• Alliance

If still shopping around, Rebels No Souls Left is recruiting too. Let me know if you still are looking for an allaince.

• Good Morning! Rebels No Souls Left is now open to recruit a few new active members. You must be willing to participate in our internal training games, AvA challenges and also have and be active on our Discord server. If you are interested reply here or send me a DM I will provide a link to our discord server. Min Player Level=40 Must have and be active on Discord Must participate internal and AvA challenges. Must be able to get along with different personalities!

• Hello, Our sister alliance No Souls Left 3 is looking for players that are active in the game and on Discord. We are a tight knit family and enjoy the game and just having fun. If you are looking for an alliance,message me and I will give you an invite to our Discord Server. Discord is a must and you must stay active in game.

• Can we get a spectator mode for alliance leaders for AvA and internal games? It's hard to get the full picture in these games when the alliance leader is not in the game. Thank goodness for Discord as the alliance leader can monitor the chat about these games and view screenshots too. However, you still can't get the full picture of the actual game this way. Spectator mode would let the alliance leader see all territories and troops of your alliance the same way share map works. I think this wou…

• TA 2 actively recruiting

Can u give me a few days? Things are a bit crazy right now. We'd love to have you!

• TA 2 actively recruiting

TA 2 is ow currently full! However we have a few slots open in Training Alliance Three. If you are still in need of a home, contact me and I'll pass your information along.

• I think an Asia map would be cool. I think like the Blitz map you guys did. Could be a special event too!

• Thanks to everyone to the response here. I agree and think just having the share map with all units and movements would be enough for a leader or officer to see what is going on in the game. No need for spy intel or communications. My alliance uses discord for example and we have a war room server just for internal games. I can monitor all chat about the game for both teams. Right now, I have to figure stuff out from screen shots of the game which is not the best option as you have to piece toge…

• Since most internal alliance games are used for training, it would be awesome for at least the leader and officers that are not in the game to be able to view the game as a spectator. This would allow officers and the leader to see what is going on in the game from a "birds eye view". The officers and leader would be able to see all troops and movements to see who is doing good and who is doing not so good. We'd then be able to give advice on what they are doing good or not so good with and help…

• Alliances for New players

Shawn, if still looking shoot me a message. I have a few spots left in Training Alliance Two but have 2 pending applications right now so shoot me a message as soon as you can.

• Hey Oliver. If you are still looking for an alliance, let me know. My game name is Chrisc9378 and I'm the leader of Training Alliance Two. We are a sister alliance to Training Alliance. We accept both newer and seasoned vets to CoW. We have a good mix of both and love to help newer players learn about the game and answer questions. We use Discord to chat. If interested, leave a reply here or send me a game message.

• Only 6 spots open still and looking to fill them up. If interested, drop me a message or leave a message here.