Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah I sure had fun playing, but my point is eventually you may get wiped out completely without a chance, and barely anybody would willingly team with a small country. It would be interesting to see if they could make it so certain countries cannot ally with other certain countries, or always have some countries against eachother no matter what. Although off topic that would be a cool idea for a gamemode

• My point is that unless you get a big country starting out, there is no point to playing these games as you will almost definitely loose. They need to give the underdogs a chance or put a handicap on big countries. For example in a game I played last week The USA teamed up with Russia, England, and Japan. These were the four biggest countries if you disclude Germany Spain and France. Almost out the gate these guys had enough points to win and nobody could stand up to them. Edit: That's not histo…

• As many of you I'm sure are aware this game has a major issue with unbalanced games. You can be playing as a tiny country at the beginning and in the span of a week take over multiple other countries, only to be wiped out by somebody who got lucky with a much bigger country at the beginning. This is a big turn off from the game for many people and discourages people to try their best. Even with more game knowledge and tactics you can easily be wiped out my sheer force from somebody 20x as big as…